+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Voting System For Tuesday's Show

People are going to get confused and this is going to end up being the biggest mess since the last Presidential election.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    People are going to get confused and this is going to end up being the biggest mess since the last Presidential election.

I think this will lead to more Diana votes (no objection to that). Some people may not watch the show and vote anyway assuming that Fantasia is 02.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE

I think this will lead to more Diana votes (no objection to that). Some people may not watch the show and vote anyway assuming that Fantasia is 02.
    I would think that the producers have already thought of that scenario and if so, maybe Diana will get the "odd" numbers & Fantasia the "evens"- that would work! In the meantime, I've told everyone I know to please watch the show to get the numbers and then very importantly- Dial Carefully!

The idea behind more NUMBERS instead of just more lines was to "reduce the congestion at local exchanges" which supposedly was the problem causing people to get constant busy signals.

Also I think the even-odd idea is very good. ANYTHING to keep from getting those fricking busy signals. Four hours of attempted calls in the last 2 weeks and ZERO votes cast.

If you haven't had problems voting, just call like you always do. But for those of us not able to get through, writing down a few alternate numbers to call is no big deal.

So people, excercise your constitutionally-given right AND VOTE FOR DIANA.

Lead me not into temptation ~ I can find the way myself

I agree, the system has its problems, but you know how stupid people can be. My god, with only one number per contestant, people were having problems enough, and remember the first season when there was a company scamming people by charging for a number that was only similar the Idols one? Plus, I remember last season there was some company that had a number that was close to the Idol one and on the night of the finale or something, they had all these messages on their voicemail.

I think if they're going to make any changes/improvements to the voting system, the finale is a bad time to implement it. Too much margin of error at a critical time. But that's just my humble opinion.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12