View Poll Results: Jasmine fans, who will you vote for now?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Diana

32 50.79%
  • Fantasia

31 49.21%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jasmine Fans Who Will You Vote For?

Jasmine Fans Who Will You Vote For?

Okay just a simple question for Jasmine fans... I'm just curious if the votes for the Jasmine fans will go to Diana or Fantasia... People might like Diana because she's young ((like jas))... might like Fantasia cause well i don't know! Just curious...
    -:|:-Has Anyone Ever Noticed That Ryan Is Like Umm... Hott? -:|:-
    FaNtAsIa... oH fOuR IdOl!
    |**M**| (**U**) /**A**\ |**H**|

I added a poll to the thread for easy viewing
    "That's Numberwang!"

Thanx!
    -:|:-Has Anyone Ever Noticed That Ryan Is Like Umm... Hott? -:|:-
    FaNtAsIa... oH fOuR IdOl!
    |**M**| (**U**) /**A**\ |**H**|

Hmmm,let me think...Philippines,I guess...
    Actually,I voted for Diana in the poll...But,I really don't care who wins the competition...They're both good...All Top 12 are good...Any one of them could have won...So right now,I guess it's just a popularity contest...I'm feeling Diana a little bit more than Fantasia...She knows how to get going with the crowd...But I like Fantasia too...She has this sweet demeanor that you wouldn't know she has until you see her talk and sing...We'll just have to see...Overall,this has been one heck of a season for American Idol...

i actually WON'T be voting and not just because jasmine isn't in the top 2. i just can't decide. honestly, i really really really despised fantasia for the longest time but after her interview in the final three show, how she perfomed on tues, and seeing how emotional she was with jasmine leaving... i was like she's A'OK! diana REALLY impressed me after disco night and i feel she has the pop star package for an "american idol." i dunno, i'm really confused. i would be fine with whoever wins. but maybe tuesday's show will change my mind and i will vote for one of them...

FORT Regular
    I prefer Fantasia to win. I liked her from the beginning and she has grown on me ever since. Her final 3 interview was hilarious! : D
    But quite honestly, I'm not really that excited about the final since Jasmine is no longer in the running.

FORT Fanatic
    i placed my vote in the poll...for diana. for now. she's the one who has improved the most...even though i don't like both finalist...i do acknowledge their singing talents.

it'll depend on how both performs on tues night right now. and that's how ill be voting. just that night. im gonna throw out all their previous performances/singing/etc and just base it on tuesday night. because both are supposed to bring their best top-notch efforts regardless of what happened before. so we will see.

Something tells me a lot of the Jasmine fans will be giving their fingers a rest this week. She captured the imagination of the fans in a way Fantasia and Diana just can't approximate (even if they both are more talented performers). JMO.

If i could vote, I would give one-tenth on my votes for Jasmine to.........Fantasia. The first time I saw her back in the auditions, I was simply amazed by the way she sang and knew that she would be a contender. I also had a soft spot for Gantasia way back in Latin week when she and Jasmine were playing around in the red room right before the performances. Diana, on the other hand, is just not my cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by elfin_sprite
    Something tells me a lot of the Jasmine fans will be giving their fingers a rest this week. She captured the imagination of the fans in a way Fantasia and Diana just can't approximate (even if they both are more talented performers).
    . IMO, Jasmine has charisma that Jasmine fans simply respond to and adore. Simply put, I don't think Fantasia or Diana could evoke that same feeling with Jasmine fans.

George, LaToya and Fantasia were my hopes for the final 3.

LaToya was my favorite for awhile then I got to liking Fantasia more. Just love her performances (especially Summertime)

She grew on us (me and my fam watch together and vote the same)

We love her and will vote as much as we can. Only got 3 votes in last week.
    Diana is ? I don't know. I don't really enjoy her performances. I feel like she is yelling and find her annoying for some reason. I wish her and all of them the best though.

I hope Fantasia wins. Jasmine I liked a lot in the beginning but, then thought she went downhill. Very cute girl and very talented - I hope she does well.
    Fantasia sounds like no one else though (I hate the comparisons to Macy Grey) even though I thought the same WAY back.
    She can sing anything.

I still miss George!!
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast