+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: AI:The Phenomenon Special on Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by royalcloudjumpe
    Are you they focusing any on the set up for the Diana/Fantasia finale?

Well, if this past week's shows are any indication they'll show 15 minutes of Fanny and 1.5 seconds of Diana................since they obviously aren't bias.. :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

I keep losing my keys!!!! royalcloudjumpe's Avatar
    Originally posted by Jack_Bauer:
    Well, if this past week's shows are any indication they'll show 15 minutes of Fanny and 1.5 seconds of Diana................since they obviously aren't bias..
    Yeah tell me about it. I wonder if they'll continue this pimping on the finale. I know that they will be judging after performances but I doubt they'll really be ignorant this week or anything as they will be obviously "getting" one of these girls.

Were they tame in their critiques of Ruben and Clay last year? And was there obvious favoritism on the finale? I really can't remember as I was not that interested in either of them.
    Alanis Morissette - So-Called Chaos GO BUY YOURS NOW!!
    Mrs. Dalloway said she'd buy the flowers herself today.
    Diana DeGarmo, she almost had it all

I don't recall anything as blatant and obvious as this situation. I guess we can hope for a few seconds for Diana.

Yeah tell me about it. I wonder if they'll continue this pimping on the finale. I know that they will be judging after performances but I doubt they'll really be ignorant this week or anything as they will be obviously "getting" one of these girls.

Were they tame in their critiques of Ruben and Clay last year? And was there obvious favoritism on the finale? I really can't remember as I was not that interested in either of them.
    I think during the final they were pretty tame, but I can't remember exactly.

I was a Ruben fan last year year and it was clear to me that in the judges eyes he could do no wrong. He gave a couple of mediocre performances (IMO) and yet they still raved about it. I could see why Clay fans felt he was being treated unfairly.

Now I'm a Diana fan and it bothers me how she's not being treated fairly. It's just assumed that everyone should vote for Fantasia "because she's the best voice". Well to me her voice is abrasive and raspy. So why would I vote for a voice I find abrasive and raspy? I love Diana's voice and she has other redeeming qualities Fantasia lacks. Fantasia is being pushed so hard by everyone that they can't give Diana the credit she deserves at coming this far.

We will see about this special. If it's like the repeat special the other night Diana will get about 1 second on air to every 5 minutes Fantasia gets.
    Last edited by RubyRed; 05-23-2004 at 08:28 PM.

Originally posted by RubyRed:
    I love Diana's voice and she has other redeeming qualities Fantasia lacks. Fantasia is being pushed so hard by everyone that they can't give Diana the credit she deserves at coming this far.
    Are you inside my head? LOL My thoughts to the tee, and nicely put!

Happy voting on Tuesday , For Diana That Is. LOL

Are you inside my head? LOL My thoughts to the tee, and nicely put!

Happy voting on Tuesday , For Diana That Is. LOL

Yes! Did you read this article:
    http://www.beaversonidol.com/article...otedagain.html

Hopefully the link works. I love what this writer said about Diana:

"The modern proverb tells us that character is defined by what you do when no one is looking. I think you can also define character by how you behave when someone powerful has tried to crush your hopes and everyone is looking. Whatever it is, character, conviction or just awe-inspiring poise beyond her years, Diana DeGarmo has it, plus a voice with as much power, control and flexibility as anyone in this year’s competition. And when she poured her soul into that Clay Aiken glory note and held it for all she was worth, I started cheering. Yes!"

If I was more articulate I would have written these words about Diana.

RubyRed - I know! Isn't that a great article! I only wish that everyone could see this. Diana has been seriously underrated in this competition. And for the life of me, I can't understand why.

"Don't Cry Out Loud" is in my opinion the performance of all seasons, not Ms. Barrino's "Summertime", which is undoubtedly great. I've been listening to it none stop....it sends chills up my spine. What a great song for Diana. Even people on the site "Television Without Pity" are saying this, and they are hard people to please over there, LOL.

As I said on her thread...I would love for her to possibly release this as a single if possible.

I see this being almost like an E! True Life Hollywood Story

Wow! Randy has loss 117+ pounds
    Randy has said dawg 25 times this season
    North Dakota is the only state not represented from the AI3 tryouts
    15 products are used for Ryan's hair.

Nothing great so far, they are just telling me why I like Idol, and showing some contestants reactions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast