+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We So Love Lobeck! What An Odd World!

FORT Fogey

We So Love Lobeck! What An Odd World!

I just was browsing thru Lobeck's recaps and realized that all her reviews are captivating.

What lobeck said about FANTASIA during auditions

Just when I think the auditions will never get better, in comes Fantasia Barrino. Yes, that is her real name—Fantasia. Anyway, Fantasia launches into an awesome rendition of "Proud Mary", and my hope for this season is immediately restored. She is unanimously advanced through to Hollywood, and Simon goes so far as to say that Fantasia is "one of the best we've ever had". Wow. I will go out on a limb right now and say that I will be very surprised if Fantasia does not make it to the Top 32, if not the finals. You heard it hear first, folks.
    What lobeck said about DIANA during auditions
    We come back from another commercial break, and we are introduced to Diana Degarmo. Ryan tells us that, at 16 years old, Diana is the youngest female contestant to make it to Hollywood. Well, there goes all the suspense of whether or not her audition is good. Yes, Diana is 16 years old, and, as Randy says, it is nice to see a 16-year-old who actually looks like a 16-year-old. Diana does a fantastic rendition of Aretha Franklin's "Chain Of Fools", and the only complaint comes from Simon (A complaint from Simon? Imagine that.). He says that her "cutesy" presentation and constant smiling are just too much. Hey, Simon, the girl is only 16 years old. Cut her some slack. Never mind. It doesn't matter what Simon thinks, as Paula and Randy both cast enthusiastic "yes" votes and send Diana on through to Hollywood.
    Before the end of the season let's all say thanks to Lobeck for these reviews.

Thanks! (By the way is lobeck a girl or a guy?)

Now who is the next American Idol? the one with the most talent never wins so i will go for DIANA! Fantasia is a clay in the making.

Who would cry upon named the American idol. I doubt Diane will cry (maybe she will) i am positive Fantasia will cry us a river

Overall this season was not as bad as i thought it will be! It was actually a tight race will all contestants making it in the botton.

Lobeck is a gentleman and a psychic.
    Sing & dance the night away!

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBabe
    Not to mention pretty darn funny.

A I FAN ALL 5 YEARS pokealot214's Avatar
    far northern Minnesota usually, but wherever my job takes me!
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBabe
    <<<<< lobeck at his crystal ball
    only here occasionally due to work schedule... here mentally even less BTW... you can just call me poke

lobeck is GOD
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Lobeck has indeed had a great season of AI! Since LaToya was booted off the show, I've lost some interest in watching, but I still enjoy reading Lobeck's recaps.

lobeck is the best, if you miss a show you can also come on here and read his recap and you feel like you watched it, he great, hes GOD
    kEnJiXs

BRING BACK SANJAYA... CHRIS RICHARDSON

I admire the fact that they are posted so quickly...I missed almost a third of the shows, but I was always informed to talk about it the next day...Thanks Lo
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

hey, i'll join in the lovefest for lobie!

Reading one of lobes recaps is like watching AI live. I should know this because the telecast of AI here in the Philippines is delayed and I always rely on lobes quick recaps for the latest developments. Now that AI is almost over, I would just like to shout out a BIG thank you to you lobes for a job well done .
    Last edited by rootin4jasmine; 05-23-2004 at 11:49 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast