+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasia vs. Diana Finale

Fantasia vs. Diana Finale

Okay, I thought this would give everyone a chance to discuss the two finalists. Let's keep this thread about the talent/singing ability of the two. There are already enough threads discussing **other** issues.

So, what do you want to see them sing next week? Also, do you already know who you will vote for next week or will you decide after next week's performances?

I am pulling for Fantasia. She just has that "star" appeal. I enjoy all of her performances...some more than others, but there really haven't been any that I did not like at all.

I'm with you, CT. She is [B]my[/B] american idol. She sings, she emotes, she entertains, she is the BOMB!

Diana is good, she has the pipes, but IMHO, is not quite as good as Fantasia.

I keep losing my keys!!!! royalcloudjumpe's Avatar
    I am so happy now. All season my ideal final two has been Diana and Fantasia.

While I am pulling for Diana to win.....I will honestly be happy for either of them.

for my perfect final two
    Alanis Morissette - So-Called Chaos GO BUY YOURS NOW!!
    Mrs. Dalloway said she'd buy the flowers herself today.
    Diana DeGarmo, she almost had it all

yea, I agree, this is really the perfect Top 2 for me.. I liked Diana, always have been a fan of her.. and Fantasia is really good too, been a fan for her as well, and never gave me a reason not to.. They both rock.. Even after all the controversy, we got the people who deserve and earned the right to be here... Good for both of them, and good luck to them both...
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar
    Any idea if they'll be singing the same song or different ones? I kind of like the idea of the same song because it's easier to compare the 2.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

The final episode will be interesting to see. I love Diana and Fantasia is okay. I think they deserve to be in the final two but I do miss LaToya.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

I think they're singing the same song. Last night Tamyra said that she cowrote their song. I kinda liked it better last year so they could release their singles at the same time.

Be sure to vote in the FORT poll...you can get there by clicking here.

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired
    Any idea if they'll be singing the same song or different ones? I kind of like the idea of the same song because it's easier to compare the 2.
    I think they will each be singing 3 songs, one of which (the one Tamyra mentioned) will be the same.

FORT Newbie
    Perfect final 2! here is just some of my observations

Diana= has a great production number accompanied with a strong voice, but sometimes when she put in a little flavor to a song, she tends to be pitchy and be sharp (like in her "my heart will go on" and "one voice" performance, i didnt quite enjoyed that)... If she can control her adlibs, like in "do u love me" and "enough is enough" performances..shell have a greater chance of getting it..

Fantasia = soulful singer! she creates artistic adlibs in every songs she performs and makes every hair on my skin stand!, her only weak points is she somtimes overdo the songs with her "yeahs" and "ohhhs"... and somtimes she lacks energy in performing which tends to be boring (like in the case of latoya, except for the performance of "summertime" which i really liked)...between the 2, shes probably most likely to win...

well, any of two wins, they deserve it.....ill sure buy their cds!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast