+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasia vs. Diana Finale

I don't know maybe it's because I don't like the sound of Fantasia voice that it keeps me from seeing what others see in her. But I realize that music tastes are alot like taste in pies some people like lemon, some like apple and some like both. And if you can't stand the taste of either you wonder how in the world someone could like that. If you love the taste of one you think a person has to be crazy not to like this.

So remember guys when you put down Fantasia or Diana, its all subjective.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Right now I'm torn as to who I think should win this, for me it's all coming down to the final performances. Which ever lady can pull it all together for finale night will be getting my votes.

Fantasia hasn't always been anywhere near the top of my list, but I gotta give it to her, that when she's on stage, she's just at home. A fantastic performer who just owns the place the minute she walks out. That's what has drawn me to her, like the song or her voice or not, she's always been great to watch on stage.

Diana's voice I've loved all along, but I just don't get that certain something when she comes on stage like I do with Fantasia. Her "No More Tears" performance during disco week was what really won me over because she owned her voice, the audience, and the stage for what I thought was the first time all together in one performance.

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    Right now I'm torn as to who I think should win this, for me it's all coming down to the final performances. Which ever lady can pull it all together for finale night will be getting my votes.

Fantasia hasn't always been anywhere near the top of my list, but I gotta give it to her, that when she's on stage, she's just at home. A fantastic performer who just owns the place the minute she walks out. That's what has drawn me to her, like the song or her voice or not, she's always been great to watch on stage.

Diana's voice I've loved all along, but I just don't get that certain something when she comes on stage like I do with Fantasia. Her "No More Tears" performance during disco week was what really won me over because she owned her voice, the audience, and the stage for what I thought was the first time all together in one performance.
    How about a coin toss? Heads for Fantasia and Tails for Diana

Quote Originally Posted by FantasiaRules
    I'll take a song like Summertime over Don't Cry out Loud anyday

I think Fantasia has this in the bag. Diana is too inexperienced and she doesn't connect all the time like Fantasia does.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy

I think Fantasia has this in the bag. Diana is too inexperienced and she doesn't connect all the time like Fantasia does.
    To each his own, thing is Fanny "doesn't ALWAYS connect".......never has with me and quite a few others.

FORTFan
    Between Fantasia and Diana, IMO Fantasia wins hands down! She exemplifies a true artiste thru her vocals, performance, personality, attitude and originality! I would have preferred a Latoya - Fantasia showdown though! Diana just doesn't do anything for me. Something about her annoys me *sigh*. I miss Latoya and George

FORT Fan
    I hope Fantasia wins.

They both know how to sing but Fantasia is a storyteller... she tells us what she's singing and you know what the song is about just by looking at her. she conveys the right emotions

Diana well... she can sing. she sings good but that's it.

A I FAN ALL 5 YEARS pokealot214's Avatar
    far northern Minnesota usually, but wherever my job takes me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Bauer
    To each his own, thing is Fanny "doesn't ALWAYS connect".......never has with me and quite a few others.
    The only 'connection' I've ever felt with Fantasia is when her grating voice 'connected' with my last nerve and made me reach hurriedly for the mute button.
    only here occasionally due to work schedule... here mentally even less BTW... you can just call me poke

Now that La Toya is out of the picture, it would be a serious crime if Fantasia doesn't win this title. No offense to Diana, but I seriously have not connected with her on any level. I know a lot of people love Diana but I'm not one of them.

We all talk about how great both of these girls perform on stage. I wish all of you would take the challenge and listen to each with your eyes shut. You won't be watching them when you buy their cd. That might help us make up our mind on who the American Idol should be.

+ Reply to Thread