+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: American Idol 3, Top 3 Results: The Stage Is Now Set

Congrats to Fantasia. I'd hope she'd win next week but I have a feeling America will chose the lesser talent and select Diana, or "Double D" as I'm seeing folks call her.

If I were Jasmine, I'd be happy to have made it so far despite all the flat, sharp and otherwise tormented performances.

I'm not convince the top talent of AI3 made it to the finale, though. I'll see y'all on Tuesday.

FORT Fanatic
    oh forgot to mention...great recap Lobeck.

does anyone wanna suggest who should i vote for since i really dont care for any of the 2. hell didnt care for the final 3...latoya was the one that mattered to me...but oh well shes and the ones left standing are diana and fantasia.

so who should i waste my 2 hours voting for? both have only impressed my only once or twice during the whole season (really don't care for their voices...and other things i nit-pik on). should i just not vote at all. not vote on the singing and vote on something else (some other criteria like packaging, image, marketabe, role model, etc).

dont know. and right now don't care. oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by bell

does anyone wanna suggest who should i vote for since i really dont care for any of the 2. hell didnt care for the final 3...latoya was the one that mattered to me...but oh well shes and the ones left standing are diana and fantasia.

so who should i waste my 2 hours voting for? both have only impressed my only once or twice during the whole season (really don't care for their voices...and other things i nit-pik on). should i just not vote at all. not vote on the singing and vote on something else (some other criteria like packaging, image, marketabe, role model, etc).

How about a flip of a coin? Heads for Fantasia and Tails for Diana

Hmmm,let me think...Philippines,I guess...

Well,if you feel like none of these remaining 2 has the right to win,then don't vote for any of them...Personally,I wanted Jasmine to win...For the most obvious reasons...But seeing how Simon torments her every week,I'm really glad that baby Jasmine finally left the show...Right now,I'm really hoping it was a Latoya-Fantasia showdown...But,you can't have everything...In my case though,I had nothing...Nothing went my way this season...But between Fantasia and Diana I think Diana has a better chance at winning....I'm not sure of this,though...I never liked the way Fantasia sang...It gives me the creeps...She could suck the life out of me anytime she wants to...Just make her hit a really high note,then I die...But I can see the judges and a prominent fraction of America does like her voice...Sometimes I wonder what's wrong with America's ears?...Diana,on the other hand,may not really be a diva...But I guess at her age,she defines what an American Idol should be...Young,light,effortless,an d fun...I find her fun...She's a concert girl...I smile everytime she sings an upbeat song...Sometimes though,she goes overboard and that could be her downfall...Nevertheless,I think this year's American IDol is not what you'd really call something to be contested...These 2 remaining gals are just going to sing on TUesday or whenever(I'm in Asia do I'm not sure when the finals will be)for the fun of it...Who wins or who loses will not make much of a difference...All Top 12 AI3 finalists are champions to me...So,piece of advice for Fantasia and DIana...DOn't Sweat it Girls!...Make it your night!...No matter what cocky Simon sez...Love you JAsmine!

Hmmm,let me think...Philippines,I guess...
    Now that our baby Jasmine got booted out,all of the Filipinos are,well,mourning...Melodramat ic,huh?...Well,somehow,that's what I feel...But like I said,I guess it's time for her...I just don't think her exit was appreciated by most of the Americans...There were a lot of contorversy about her staying and Latoya leaving...We're having the presidential elections here in the Philippines but news about Jasmine Trias were bigger...She was always the topic of primetime and late night news...The attention of talkshows were on her everytime...The papers print her face on the cover or wherever there was space...We consider her a hero...And last night,I heard her sing a Filipino song and I was almost in tears...She's such an amazing person...I never thought she'd do that...To sing a Filipino song in Hawaii in front of all those Americans was just overwhelming for me...I love her more than I have ever loved another Filipino artist...She's just genuine and pure...That's why I was hurt with all those intrigues and accusations about her...I hope that now she's out of the contest,some of you will realize how wonderful Jasmine is...America may not have wanted her to be their Idol and that's okay...But,(I hope she reads this)in the Philippines,JAsmine is more than just a booted American Idol finalist....She is our hero!...I love you JAs!

does anyone wanna suggest who should i vote for since i really dont care for any of the 2. hell didnt care for the final 3...latoya was the one that mattered to me...but oh well shes and the ones left standing are diana and fantasia...
    well, Then vote for Fantasia. Latoya thinks she's the one that should win.

FORT Fogey
    Excellent recap lobes... I went to bed last night halfway through the show, cause I couldn't stand all the filler. It's great that I can come read about what happened here.

Well, it's about time Jasminte left. *I just wish she would've left last week. Sigh*
    I refused to watch once LaToya left, but knew I would be reading your recaps. Great as usual. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    Finally, he asks Simon for a comment, and Simon says, "I want to congratulate all three of you. Last night was one of the best shows in a long time."
    i'm kind of confused with what simon said because if he thought last night's show was one of the best, then why did he trash jasmine all night (well, with the exception of "sweet, but forgettable"). shoot, even diana got some bad reviews. maybe he watched it over and realizes that everyone was great. or maybe he was just mean last night to make sure that jasmine goes home lol. but i agree, last night's show was wonderful!!! i wanted my top 3 to be jasmine, latoya, and diana, but i think i wouldn't have the top 3 any other way.

you know what? as for tonight, i'm totally not sad that jasmine left. i thought she left gracefully, did a great rendition of "inseperable" (although i wish she sang "everlasting love" just to fix her mistakes on disco night lol), had a great recap of her journey through AI, and smiled all the way (i will NEVER forget that smile)! so to you jasmine, i ... besides, she will be back next week LOL!

didn't like all the filler though. i only liked the stuff concerning AI3 and tamyra's frst song. i was so hoping for one last group performance though... oh well. here's to next week's finale... and the return of jasmine LOL!!!

Great recap, Tymira sounded great. Jas trip home was what I expected, cute and good for her. Fantasia trip home reminded me of something I would do, very down home and fun. Diana's trip home confirmd just what I thought, spoid little little rich girl who
    has never been told no. The cheerleader perky can't do no wrong all "american girl next door", If she looses she wil probably devistated, it will probably be the first time she lost anything.
    Anyway next Tuesday we will see.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

+ Reply to Thread