+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: AI Prediction Game - Final Pick! (with Week 10 Results)

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    And the American Idol 2004 is:

Fantasia Barrino

Diana - No boubt adout it!!!
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

fantasia fantasia fantasia all the way
    kEnJiXs

BRING BACK SANJAYA... CHRIS RICHARDSON

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    As much as I hate to say it...

Fantasia's gonna win. :phhht

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    I think it could go either way ..... But I will say Diana
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

Fantasia

My prediction:

1. Fantasia Barrino
    2. DIANA DEGARMO

Fantasia will win.

FORT Fogey
    Although I thought Diana did better, I'ma have to say Fantasia will win.

Well my REAL American Idol got voted off (yes, I'm still fuming about LaToya) BUT this is still a contest and may the best lady win.

Fantasia is in a totally different league than Diana. Diana has a great voice, and who knows will surprise us all. But in my opinion, she still has a way to go before she can wear the crown. She'll do well in the future, I just think she needs a little bit more first to really fit the role.

Fantasia, while I still don't really care for the actual sound of her voice, is a true performer, and as I much as I hate to admit it, the girl can 'sang' and outperform circles around Diana. So there you have it:

1. Fantasia - Happy AI3 winner!!
    2. Diana - Respectful runner up!!

Idol Fan
    Well, I'm tired of feeling like a puppy chasing its tail in circles to come up with the best pick for tonight - 50% people - uh, sure, it can go either way. So, I'll chat a moment first.

I think Fantasia undoubtedly did best last night and I love Diana, who has been vastly underrated in this competition and taken all kicks by the Three Stooges with grace and a smile. When she nails it, she amazes. However it was Fantasia who had the magic, for me, and possesses real star quality and readiness. I want Di to get lots of opportunities and keep growing and succeed. I also want Fantasia to succeed. While at first I, also, loved La Toya's singing more, and found her initially grating and obnoxious, she pulled a first for me and turned me into a fan. I think she can really win. More importantly, I hope and tend to think they'll both win, having amazed so many with their talent, no matter who gets it and I'd like to think many wonderful doors will open for both of them!

Now, whew, with all that said (and thanks for putting up with it if you're reading this) I do think the voters who don't like Fantasia and those who love Diana are up in arms over the judges remarks and their conspiracy thinking. So....

My Pick, Bob, For Official Game Use:

Is Diana!

Who I really think could and possibly should, esp. after last night, anyway, win, is Fantasia. I will be totally just as happy for Diana if she wins, though! After all, it's cumulative, and not just last night's performance! If it were, no question, it would and should be Fantasia. Overall? Either one is ok with me for different reasons. I do like how Fantasia has grown vocally - and yes, she has! No more "shined, shealed & delivered" and other annoyances. She's a star and sounds better than ever. Also, what once came through as defensive and upset with criticism, now I see her humor ever-present and enjoy her down-to-earth appeal. She's grown, too, no doubt about it.

My pick for the game is still Diana.

50-50 My votes this time? Fantasia.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast