+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bowing Out Gracefully

As far as the top twelve being on tour goes, all twelve were would have been there last year. But then Corey got kicked off the show, Josh couldn't go because of his commitment to the military and Vanessa chose not to participate.

Quote Originally Posted by erin_dye
    As far as the top twelve being on tour goes, all twelve were would have been there last year. But then Corey got kicked off the show, Josh couldn't go because of his commitment to the military and Vanessa chose not to participate.
    Vanessa was not asked to participate. When she was interviewed she said that she had not been contacted but she would go if asked. Sadly, she was not.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Thanks. Everything I had seen seemed to indicate that she was not interested. But maybe that is just because she was upset about not being asked.

You know, I think she might've been asked but she did the nude PETA thing and you know how AI backs away from any "morality" issues on the part of the contestants...
    I really wish they would have Matt at the show, and I wouldn't even mind Leah - Hell, I didn't mind sitting through Charles Grigsby last year...
    I read somewhere that last year they paid the non finalists $5000.00* each per show, so the inclusion of two more finalists would cost an extra $10,000 per night. I think AI is too cheap to throw out the dough.

* you know, that actually seems like a lot of money - maybe it was $1000.00 and Clay got $5000.00... Okay - NOW I'm just making things up
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

I think if someone were to quit, it's a slap in the face to all the people who wouldn't even think to throw in the towel just b/c things got a little tough. Look at all the quitters that we've had on the past 2 seasons of Survivor & how it cheapens the game. I think this would be similar.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123