+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My idea for next season...a VOTE BACK!

FORT Newbie

My idea for next season...a VOTE BACK!

This is my idea for next season which could help people like LaToya who got booted and shouldnt have. When they get to the final 3, i think they should have a VOTE BACK. Basically, America calls in to vote back one of the contestants who was booted off. Maybe people didnt vote one week for someone they thought was safe, who knows... but this i think would make it more interesting bringing back someone (hopefully) who should have never been booted in the first place....

Oh, Good Lord, no! Can you imagine John Stevens voted back to sing-off key in the finals? Yikes.

It's good to have ideas but, I would have to say a big NO this time.

There have been a lot of ideas thrown by people to improve the system that its starting to give me a headache.

Every system has its flaws so just deal with it

Nah, LaToya is going to be recording or releasing her CD at that time, plus there are too many risks involved (John Stevens).

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by rootin4jasmine

There have been a lot of ideas thrown by people to improve the system that its starting to give me a headache.

Every system has its flaws so just deal with it

Exactly. It is very easy to ask everyone if they think the system is flawed- and most people will agree that it is. Now ask those same people what should be done about it and you'll get a wide variety of suggestions- none of wich would work any better than the current system.

Bottom line: the system works as well as can possibly be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by VoiceOfReason
    Nah, LaToya is going to be recording or releasing her CD at that time, plus there are too many risks involved (John Stevens).

And some of the contestants will get a recording contract regardless of whether or not they win. We just have to wait a little longer for them to come out
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Actually, how would it work with the vote back? An extra person(s) would be added.
    Would someone who originally made it have to get eliminated in that returning contestants place? If someone isn't eliminated at the time someone else is voted back, when would the season end?

This idea is not as bad as others, and I do find myself actually liking it. It gives people a chance to bring back people like Jennifer and LaToya. It is though unfair to contestants who have gone through the whole process.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    This idea is not as bad as others, and I do find myself actually liking it. It gives people a chance to bring back people like Jennifer and LaToya. It is though unfair to contestants who have gone through the whole process.
    Or it could go the other way and we would have to endure another week of JPL...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast