+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: **Possible Spoiler** Who Cowell Thinks will win AI3... little Seabiscuit

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed
    Is this another one of those theories that says the show is fixed? It's hard to believe because wouldn't a contestant be able to sue? If they are told they are competing for a grand prize but it had already been decided who would win beforehand they would be able to sue.
    On the other hand that rumored, pre-determined person has to be Fantasia. It makes me think they picked her as a winner before the top 32. Maybe they even made sure no one else would get in who they thought could beat her. Hmmmm, maybe someone like Scooter Girl? Conspiracy theories can be so interesting.

That would really make Diana a little Seabiscuit.
    LOL. I know. There are conspiracy theories everywhere!

I love that title "Little Seabiscuit"
    Win or Lose: Diana Degarmo is my American Idol!

Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm
    I love that title "Little Seabiscuit"

Me too. That's why I put it above my avatar. It sounds like Diana has endeared herself a little to the judges.

COWELL: I thought she was a stage-school brat when I first met her. But she's quite a nice girl. And she's our little Seabiscuit.

<i> Simon Cowell, imperious "Idol" judge, knows this. As he told The New York Times, "People might be able to get a reality check: it's not quite as easy to be famous as you think it is."

"American Idol" isn't the end of the world. It's not even the top of the world. It's just another stop on the road. Cowell: "I don't think it's culturally important, and it shouldn't be."

Incidentally, he also believes Diana DeGarmo is going to win. DeGarmo and Fantasia Barrino will compete in the "American Idol" finale, Tuesday and Wednesday, 8 p.m. ET, on Fox. </i>

Is Simon saying this so that fans will go AGAINST his opinion and vote the opposite; that is, vote for Fantasia?

I think Diana stands a great chance of winning.

She's been doing very well in the voting for the past few weeks and something tells me that while they may not vote in as strong a numbers as they were for Jasmine, Jas's fans that continue to vote would be more likely to shift allegiance to Diana than Tasia.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kariann1
    Is Simon saying this so that fans will go AGAINST his opinion and vote the opposite; that is, vote for Fantasia?
    I wonder if Simon has access to the numbers of votes coming in and Diana's numbers are really high so he's predicting those numbers will stand and she'll win. It would make sense and that's why the judges, etc. are pushing Fantasia so much and soooo hard.

My guess is more Jasmine votes will more to Diana, if her fans vote at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456