+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ben Mulroney, Host

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    A former prime Minister Brian Mulroney who ended his time shall we say VERY BADLY in office. He took down the whole party he represented with him . The party went from having the biggest landslide win in history , to not even having official party status . 200+ seats to I think 9 seats in the house.
    It was from 200+seats to 2 seats actually... Elsie Wayne and Jean Charest (both of who are out of federal politics now)

As for Brian's son Ben... he's about as interesting as watching grass grow in the Arctic.

Jay
    "Choose Me" was hysterical! AI would never do something so tongue-in-cheek.

"The perfect host for Idol should be slightly more interesting than vanilla," Mulroney told Maclean's magazine.
    I dunno. I think vanilla's more interesting than Ben.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

^

This thread makes me shudder...I hate Ben.
    I wish Ryan would do both Cdn and American Idol
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

Ben Mulroney

Unfortunately, Ben looks too much like his dad and is in need of an extreme makeover. His head is large like daddy's so a change in hairstyle is a must.
    Parted on one side and cut and shaped all over with wisps of hair grazing his forehead which stands out like a beacon, therefore part of it should be hidden with the hair. His shoulders are small and narrow which amplifies his large head, so clothing to detract from his head is another option.
    He is always smiling and jovial and that is a plus for him and his columns are interesting and well written. He comes across as slightly immature like a kid in a candy store but he is still young and inexperienced.
    Justin Trudeau in politics or talk show!!!!! This kid just can't cut it.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    I dunno. I think vanilla's more interesting than Ben.
    Well there was that time he dropped trou to settle the Boxers vs Briefs controversy with Mom Mila looking on. Come to think of it Dore trying to put the moves on Mrs M was pretty funny. That would never happen on AI for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    It was from 200+seats to 2 seats actually... Elsie Wayne and Jean Charest (both of who are out of federal politics now)

As for Brian's son Ben... he's about as interesting as watching grass grow in the Arctic.
    *snicker* Elsie Wayne.. gotta love her sweaters..

And thank you.. yes.. 2 seats for the Oxymoron Party of Canada.. Nice to know it's showing it's true colours this election.. no longer Progressive, just Conservative.. :rolleyes

I wonder if he'd be more likeable if his father wasn't Brian?

I thought Ben did a pretty good job. Yes at times he seemed a bit overwhelmed and unsure of himself, but I think seeing him hugging upset people who'd auditoned and not received their golden ticket made me a fan even before the real competition began.

And 'Choose Me' was the best!! You'd never see anyone from AI doing the same thing.
    Men are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but you can't help but smile as you see one tumble down the stairs.

ughhh..eeww.man..this dude...has fake written all over his..face..OMGs..i saw him at the Canadian idol auditions in winnipeg when i was auditioning..and man...was he ever orange.his hair was all greasy and...he had one to many botox..(is that how you spell it?)..anways..to make long story short..this guy BUGS..the hell out of me...they should find someone else for hosting CANADIAN IDOL..better yet they should jsut ask ryan seacrest..lol...

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Ah, so you are telling us Bennie has a thing for the "Fake Tan" ?

Please no Ryan Seacrest though. I'm thinking RickC from Much would be great.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast