+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So...are you going to watch until the end?

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I'll probably continue to watch.
    I was hoping to not care who won this season and I don't,as long as it's not Jasmine.
    Fluff (and Pillbeam)! I remember us saying this at the start of the season (about hoping not to bond with any contestants). I would prefer that Jasmine doesn't win, but don't care and won't vote, but will watch, since I bought enough popcorn to last through the finale. I did vote for George, then Latoya when they were there, as theirs are the only CDs I'd probably buy.

I definitely want to see Tamyra tomorrow and will be getting her CD next Tuesday, and I wouldn't miss Ruben next week for anything.

For those who do have favorites, don't complain if they don't make it, if you don't vote for them (unless you're not in the 50 states). As close as last year was, I'm sure glad I redialed my butt off for you & myself, Fluff!
    Sing & dance the night away!

I'm spent on Idol. I'll be watching Colonial House and then catching up with the discussion thread and Lobecks recap.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Yes, I plan to watch until the end.

I will watch unless Fantasia gets voted off this week. A Diana/Jasmin final would be a sham.
    Can't really stand Diana's perky laugh after every sentence. Jasmin is cute and hot as all get out, but should not even be in the final 3.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Quote Originally Posted by DezBelle
    I will watch unless Fantasia gets voted off this week. A Diana/Jasmin final would be a sham.
    Can't really stand Diana's perky laugh after every sentence. Jasmin is cute and hot as all get out, but should not even be in the final 3.
    You took the words right out of my mouth. Can't stomack Diana. As long as Tasia's there, I'm there.

wanna check you for ticks SecondBase's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DezBelle
    Can't really stand Diana's perky laugh after every sentence.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, i thought i was the only one who caught that. christ, she bugs me
    Praise seitan!

Quote Originally Posted by SecondBase
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, i thought i was the only one who caught that. christ, she bugs me
    I was hoping everyone notice, really she irritates the you know what out of me. You ever been to a amusement park and some host or ride operater says "Welcome to so and so land, were you will have a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful time" and they are all smiley and perky, she's like that, but worse.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoKeRsJiNx
    I was hoping everyone notice, really she irritates the you know what out of me. You ever been to a amusement park and some host or ride operater says "Welcome to so and so land, were you will have a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful time" and they are all smiley and perky, she's like that, but worse.
    I know this is bad, it you almost made me spit out my water all over the keyboard with this one

She kinda reminds me of a junior Kathie Lee Gifford.

I lost interest in the show after Jeniffer Hudson left but my mom made me watch it with her. But since my moms favorite Latoya got the boot i wont have to watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by macontosh2000
    I lost interest in the show after Jeniffer Hudson left but my mom made me watch it with her. But since my moms favorite Latoya got the boot i wont have to watch it.
    Well I will stick it out unless Fantasia goes. I told myself after week 3 that I will stay until Fantasia or Latoya goes. My favorites are who sings the best that night. Latoya was clearly the best with Tasia a close second. So if Tasia goes tomorrow night, then next Tuesday I will probably go to Six Flags and see the Batman Joker stunt show which will be better than watching Diana(The gut) and Jasmin(the Voice....sike). hahahha (I'm so silly)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast