+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Who's YOUR Next American Idol

Who's YOUR Next American Idol

Now that we're down to three... which out of the three will you choose and vote to be your Next American Idol... Even though I love Jasmine I have to say Fantasia because she has spunk personality and an awesome voice!
    -:|:-Has Anyone Ever Noticed That Ryan Is Like Umm... Hott? -:|:-
    FaNtAsIa... oH fOuR IdOl!
    |**M**| (**U**) /**A**\ |**H**|

FORT Newbie
    diana by far for me, ever since i saw her audition and her performance in top 32 ive been wanting her to win.

My next American Idol is obviously Jasmine but my second choice would have to be Fantasia.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminefan
    My next American Idol is obviously Jasmine but my second choice would have to be Fantasia.
    Well, it was LaToya, now its Fantasia. If not Fantasia, the show can go to.... :nono

I'm not watching anymore anyways. Ill figure out what happens from this board.

A I FAN ALL 5 YEARS pokealot214's Avatar
    far northern Minnesota usually, but wherever my job takes me!
    My American Idol is Diana Degarmo, of the three remaining ladies. She has the most pleasant (to my ears) voice. Her voice doesn't annoy my ears like the other contestants because her voice doesn't crack, she can hit her notes and she doesn't sound like a cartoon character on helium. She has, seemingly, the best personality, and to me, seems the most deserving. She has taken the criticism heaped upon her with grace and poise, without smarting off or crying about it. She has instead taken it and used it to improve each and every week. The other two have either voices or personalities (or both), that make them less worthy of the top spot to me. I'm presuming you wanted our opinions and probably explanations for those opinions, so those are mine. Thanks for asking!
    only here occasionally due to work schedule... here mentally even less BTW... you can just call me poke

Diana, by far. Latoya was #2 for me and noone else is even close.

FORT Newbie
    I definitely want Fantasia to win. I think she has been consistently good each week and has great singing talent, uniqueness, terrific emoting ability, and unbelievable stage presence. I know some don't care for her voice, but I've grown to really like it and totally respect her, and I disagree that she has an attitude problem. She's just showing a playful side of her personality IMO.

I'll agree Diana is really good and deserves to make the top 3. I honestly think LaToya deserved 2nd place, but we know that's not going to happen, so I'm OK with Diana coming in 2nd. She is no doubt extremely talented and has proven herself despite her age, but she isn't quite the whole package that I find Fantasia to be. Sure, she can wow us with a terrific Disco performance, a Barry Manilow ballad, or an energetic rendition of "Think," but when I ask myself if she has the maturity and capability to produce something comparable to Fantasia's amazing performance of "Summertime" I don't think she can quite do it... yet. I still think she has terrific potential and is already great, but for me, Fantasia is my American Idol choice.

Fantasia. As soon as she steps on the stage, opens her mouth, she draws you in. Sometimes she does so without saying a word, similar to the runner-up of last year's show. I can name several songs that she did well on, specifically "Summertime", "Knock on Wood", and "I Heard it Through the Grapevine." She has true star quality and she's ready unlike...
    Diana. Great talent, but still struggles on certain things (drawing you in, ballads). This will be a great growing experience for her.
    Jasmine hits too many wrong notes. I like her personality and her demeanor, but she doesn't deserve to be in the Final Two imo. It's a shame, because I was pulling for her and Diana at the start, but they've failed to wow me.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Quote Originally Posted by pokealot214
    My American Idol is Diana Degarmo, of the three remaining ladies. She has the most pleasant (to my ears) voice. Her voice doesn't annoy my ears like the other contestants because her voice doesn't crack, she can hit her notes and she doesn't sound like a cartoon character on helium. She has, seemingly, the best personality, and to me, seems the most deserving. She has taken the criticism heaped upon her with grace and poise, without smarting off or crying about it. She has instead taken it and used it to improve each and every week. The other two have either voices or personalities (or both), that make them less worthy of the top spot to me. I'm presuming you wanted our opinions and probably explanations for those opinions, so those are mine. Thanks for asking!
    OUTSTANDING post !!

I agree 100%, I feel that Diana does deserve to win and votes for her will continue to come from our house.

Whether we like it or not; Jasmine will win by a large margin. The worst American Idol who doesn't deserve to win. People in Hawaii kept sending votes via SMS & some through their phone lines. That is why Jasmine retain her position as a finalist. Have you seen Paula crying after the results were mentioned? It only means that LaToya does not deserve to leave & Jasmine should to be voted off rather than her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast