+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Who's YOUR Next American Idol

Fantasia for me. But you already knew that. She seems to have what I am looking for this season. Will I buy her CD? I don't know. It all depends on the CD. I would love to see her in concert though. I think a great time would be had by all!

wanna check you for ticks SecondBase's Avatar
    Fantasia, without question. Out of the remaining three contestants, she's the only one with star quality.
    Praise seitan!

Diana is the only one I consider AI worthy. Jasmine is a sweet girl and sings well but she needs more preparation before she's ready for recording. She would be my second choice however.

I think the energy will be exciting around Fantasia (my choice) and Diana and hope it comes down to the final with both of them. Both of them appear to be great sports and positive and winners.

Even though I love Fantasia, I wouldn't have a problem with Diana winning.
    The robots I know all want to be cowboys

Latoya was my favorite by far. She's the only one that I would buy an album without even hearing it. My second favorite is Diana, so I hope she wins, but I won't be voting as much as I did for Latoya. I'll be fine if Fantasia wins as well. But IMO Jasmine really should not win - she is too inconsistent and on some songs has been painfully flat. She's just not good enough.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lexx
    I think the energy will be exciting around Fantasia (my choice) and Diana and hope it comes down to the final with both of them. Both of them appear to be great sports and positive and winners.

Even though I love Fantasia, I wouldn't have a problem with Diana winning.
    I agree. I don't know if that's a good thing or not, though. It seem's there's less polarity between the two front runners than there has been in the past.
    Most of the posts I've seen indicate that fans will be happy with either Diana OR Fantasia. That's interesting, I think.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drkim
    Latoya was my favorite by far. She's the only one that I would buy an album without even hearing it. My second favorite is Diana, so I hope she wins, but I won't be voting as much as I did for Latoya. I'll be fine if Fantasia wins as well. But IMO Jasmine really should not win - she is too inconsistent and on some songs has been painfully flat. She's just not good enough.
    Latoya was technically the best singer. IMO

I do not think very many people cared to observe (in fact I do not think anyone did) but since I started visiting this section of FORT I've had Diana 4 Idol in my signature (in numbers).
    Win or Lose: Diana Degarmo is my American Idol!

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Of the 3 left I would say it's a toss up between Diana and Fantasia. I would be ok with either one but in all honesty I'm not too excited about the finals, not like last year.

FORT Fanatic
    Too bad the remaining 3 weren't in for season 1. Any of them could have won that year.

Quote Originally Posted by drkim
    I absolutely agree with you!

+ Reply to Thread