+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Who's YOUR Next American Idol

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    Well, I'm rooting for a Fantasia/Diana tie. Since that's not very likely, I think I'm going to have to go with Diana. I actually feel that Tasia is a much more amazing talent right now. In fact, she's so talented that I think she's going to do great whether she wins or not. Diana, on the other hand, with her overtly young persona, may need the idol title to jumpstart things for her. So, I'm thinking that a Diana win is the scenerio that is most likely to have them both succeed.

And if Jasmine wants to succeed, she better hope that she's eliminated next. Otherwise, she almost certainly going to be JohnStevensified.

Fantasia is my American Idol..I think she has a lot of qualities an American Idol should have. She's unique, she's got personality and she's got the talent. I also think that Fantasia does need to win American Idol just as much as the other two. Yes, she will get a record deal but the winner of AI gets a Million dollar record deal..not to mention the heap of publicity that comes with it. If Fantasia doesn't win, I could imagine it taking quite a while for her album to be released...and the hype surrounding AI3 would've died down.

At this point, I can see Fantasia taking it all know that La Toya is gone. I believe La Toya is the most deserving among all the finalists based on her performances but Fantasia would also be a great AI for the same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by rootin4jasmine
    At this point, I can see Fantasia taking it all know that La Toya is gone. I believe La Toya is the most deserving among all the finalists based on her performances but Fantasia would also be a great AI for the same reason.
    I can't believe we're agreeing with each other so much these days.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I'm hoping that it's a Tasia-Diana finale, with Fantasia winning. If Jasmine wins, it'll be a travesty. hasn't been as good as the last two people kicked off. I think that the LaToya and George fans are now spread out pretty equally spread out between Tasia and Diana, and Jasmine isn't going to go much farther because she isn't going to get too many LaToya or George votes. At least, I HOPE that's going to happen.

Diana.

BTW Bob, great avatar, she looks hot there. Where is it from?

I keep losing my keys!!!! royalcloudjumpe's Avatar
    Definitely Diana!!!

For me personally, if we get a Diana/Fantasia finale.....it will be the best finale of American Idol.

Personally I'd be happy with either winning....but you've got a die hard Diana fan here.
    Alanis Morissette - So-Called Chaos GO BUY YOURS NOW!!
    Mrs. Dalloway said she'd buy the flowers herself today.
    Diana DeGarmo, she almost had it all

Simon's Microphone MrsSimonCowell's Avatar
    Definitely Fantasia.
    GO BO GO!

FORT Newbie
    Yay Jasmine!

FORT Fogey
    I cannot STAND Diana.

Yes she can sing but it's not all about the voice.

Her all-american girl personality with all that false giggling and the false enthusiasm just doesn't appeal to me.

Of course, JMO.

+ Reply to Thread