+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The FORT Interview with George Huff

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    Great interview, Lobes! How'd you get a 1-on-1 call this time? Have you build up a lot of frequent interviewer miles or something?

FORT Fan
    Many years ago, Andy Williams hosted a summer music variety show with Lulu, Cass Elliot and Ray Stevens. Those four sang a lot of their own songs and a bunch of covers, and it was great.

Instead of crap like American Juniors, FOX should put on a summer music variety show starring Kelly and Clay, Tamyra and Ruben, and Jennifer and George. It would be great. I hope George goes far after American Idol. He grew to be my favorite this season.

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by refugee
    Instead of crap like American Juniors, FOX should put on a summer music variety show starring Kelly and Clay, Tamyra and Ruben, and Jennifer and George. It would be great. I hope George goes far after American Idol. He grew to be my favorite this season.
    That's a great idea. I'd watch it. And with all the Clay fanatics out there, I'm sure they could get ratings that would beat the typical summer fare. The problem would be getting all of them to agree to participate. It would be more than a little bit -y. I wonder if 19E can legally force them to do it to like they did with Kelly and Will with World Idol.

How can I sleep well? jbeckham7's Avatar
    Wow, what a good interview! It brought me to tears!!

Quote Originally Posted by BobDobolina
    Great interview, Lobes! How'd you get a 1-on-1 call this time? Have you build up a lot of frequent interviewer miles or something?
    Actually, BobDob, last season's interviews were all one-on-one. The people at FOX made some changes I guess and went with the conference call thing this time around. People can still get individual interviews this season, but it seems they are few and far between.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Thanks, a bunch Lobeck! That was a fabulous read! It's nice to know people with connections (well, pseudo-know people)!!

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepysluggo

BTW, lobeck, your avatar...
    FABULOUS AVATAR, LOBECK!

George is such a sweet guy. I had high hopes for him. He was the only one that I looked forward to watching everyday. He started out great, but lost steam during the last few performances. It's too bad he didn't make it to Disco night. He would've been awesome.

Thanks to him for taking the time to do the interview, and thank You, Lobeck for doing the interview.

THANKS A LOT, LOBECK! This is the best interview of the season, with the most lovely guy of all seasons!

LOVE G-HUFF!
    Serenity now, INSANITY LATER

Idol Fan
    Thank you, lobeck for doing this! What a wonderful interview!

George is truly the most simply beautiful person I've encountered through this show! And what's wonderful is it just shines through this interview just as much as it did when he was onstage for us! His appreciation for his blessings, his sheer joy at getting to perform, and seeing the beauty in everything is just so uplifting! I still miss him on the show and just love who he is. I love his ideas on recording.

Congratulations on your every success, George! We love you, too!

Thanks for providing this wonderful interview, lobeck!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast