+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: AI3 Animated Avatar Store

A I FAN ALL 5 YEARS pokealot214's Avatar
    far northern Minnesota usually, but wherever my job takes me!
    Originally posted by BobDobolina: [/QUOTE]You guys are funny. With all these explanations, I'm starting to get the feeling that you guys think I'm requesting people use these. Not in the least, folks! I'm just putting it out there if you want'em or need'em.[QUOTE] No BobDob, I knew there was no request on your part. I just wanted to say that although I believe you have made it clear in some of your posts that your favorite remaining contestant is Diana, that none of your Diana animated avatars cast her in the greatest light. If there was one of her that wasn't meant to be funny as your avatars very obviously were, then I might think of using one. I am a Diana fan and just can't in good conscience make her look silly even though I find them so amusing. THANKS again for the laughs.
    only here occasionally due to work schedule... here mentally even less BTW... you can just call me poke

JPL ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jpl_jsfan4ever's Avatar
    uh if i use one do the votes have to go to her this week? or can i wait til next week when i'm sure she'll really need them to beat out Fantasia for the top two?

Ok i decided it was worth going against my word about not voting anymore so that i could get that avatar.
    Last edited by jpl_jsfan4ever; 05-09-2004 at 09:23 AM.
    My American Idols:

Season One: RJ Helton (RJA for life)
    Season Two: Clay Aiken (Claymate for Life)
    Season Three: Matt Rogers, Jon Peter Lewis, John Stevens and George Huff.

Do you have any more George ones?

Cause I would certainly use one of his and put a few votes in for Diana.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

These are great!!!! But the Ryan Seacrest doing the gunfire jump dance is my favorite.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    For mother's day, here's one of Tasia and Zion. I wanted to do a Toya one, b/c I know she is sort of a Mom, but I didn't see any footage with her step-kids.

Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Regular
    hey "BobDobolina", awesome tasia avatar you've got there ..... i love it! its so so her! how do you create these stuff? they're great!
    and ohh where do you guys normally download or view previous epsiodes? i've been checking video sites to find out if fox released any dvds of season 1 and 2, none so far right? im planing to buy 'em since i never had the time to record them, can anyone update me on this one, thanks a bunch!
    ** heard the soul cd was good, although sales are still not at par with the previous 2 albums.

RooTing for JON and KRIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by acid jazz
    hey "BobDobolina", awesome tasia avatar you've got there ..... i love it! its so so her! how do you create these stuff? they're great!
    and ohh where do you guys normally download or view previous epsiodes? i've been checking video sites to find out if fox released any dvds of season 1 and 2, none so far right?
    There are programs you can use to make them: various shareware programs, Photoshop, etc. I use one called Ulead Gif Animator.

As for your second question, there are no official DVD box sets of all the episodes for any of the seasons. If you look hard, you may be able to find some unofficial ones.

I like these two a lot:

Attached Images Attached Images

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I may consider changing my avatar if you make one of Diana shaking her hips majorly during her first disco night performance. I thought it was too funny, although I'm not sure if anyone else noticed.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Idol Fan

Thanks, Bob! I'm more than paying the dues and appreciate the offer. Whether or not I take one, Diana's had my votes for a while. Once it's final 3, all bets are off. Even I don't know who I'll back then!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast