+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tamyra Grays Cd Out May 25th!

Serious Tamyra overkill. Plugs for her CD were plastered all over AI this season. I've had enough of her to last me for 50 years.

BTW, her CD is a hit and miss. It's sold a mere and approximate 40,000 copies
    2003-2008.

I love seeing Tamyra on tv and today she will be on the saturday morning early show on CBS!

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jdanton2
    This was followed by the international television and music success of S Club 7. The group sold over 10 million CDs while their four television series were sold to over 100 countries around the world.
    Simon is responsible for S-Club! If I didn't hate him before, I do know. That show is just plain evil. (but strangely, it takes at least 10 minutes before I can turn it off.)

I agree Tamyra's album is really good. I was impressed. I'm not too surprised about the sales, though. It's not like she's striking when the iron's hot. I hope that atrocious rendition of the national anthem isn't hurting her. That thing was nowhere near the league of Kelly's rendition of the anthem from a while back.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    When I went to purchase her cd, I had to search for it. The guy didn't even know that it had been released, and it wasn't in the new release section. I love it though, there are only a few songs on it that I don't care for.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Overall, I think Tamyra's CD is great with an exception to a few that were just "aw'ight."

I have her CD and it's really good

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12