+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: AI3 Summer Concert Tour

Here is the link to the website about the PopTarts Advance ticket sales.

http://www.poptarts.com/promotions/poptarts/ai_get.html

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by catgyrl
    I can't believe no stop in Honolulu - with TWO of the top 12 involved from here. :-(

i know...im pretty sure blaisdell arena will be sold out for this...with 2 of our girls in it...and lots of hawaii are also fans of the 'divas'.

i, for one would go...not just for camile and jasmine...but to actually see john stevens...umm...sing...perform ...to see the difference between live and tv. cause my cousin went to a live performance...i think was soul or motown...whichever was after country...the one everyone did so-so on. she said listening live is completely different than hearing them sing on tv. live they sound lot better...on tv...you can hear the problems. and from watching the early auditions on tv...she didn't like stevens...but listening to him sing live...made her a fan....so i'm just curious.

hmmm...maybe camile and jasmine will ask them to add hawaii and will have the rest of the contestants help them out...bet some of them will fight for it also...since diana and jpl has family out here in hawaii...

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollonia
    Yeah I crossed the border to go see Clay last year and this year you basically couldn't pay me to see this years bunch.

I'm with you on that Apollonia. I definately won't be going to this years concert
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FYI-If you order by PopTarts, look at the seating plan in advance. There is a time limit to accept the seats and enter your credit card info.

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    Thanks for the info folks!

Also, just because you order pre-sale doesn't mean you get the best seats. They will have a random sampling of all seats. If you don't like what they ave to offer in pre-sale, wait til Saturday.

And set up your ticketmaster account in advance with all your credit card info.

Well I am going to Anahiem show again

It won't beat last years for me but I really want to see Jen and George rock the stage.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by catgyrl
    I can't believe no stop in Honolulu - with TWO of the top 12 involved from here. :-(

and can i also add that in addition to the 2/12 finalists from hawaii, they also held AUDITIONS in hawaii!!!!!!! what is up with that? i thought for sure that hawaii would be their last stop or second to the last stop.

Quote Originally Posted by bell
    i know...im pretty sure blaisdell arena will be sold out for this...with 2 of our girls in it...and lots of hawaii are also fans of the 'divas'.
    i know a lot of hawaii george fans too. i'm sure the blaisdell would sell out 2 nights in a row!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Addict
    and can i also add that in addition to the 2/12 finalists from hawaii, they also held AUDITIONS in hawaii!!!!!!! what is up with that? i thought for sure that hawaii would be their last stop or second to the last stop.

i know a lot of hawaii george fans too. i'm sure the blaisdell would sell out 2 nights in a row!
    I'm a HUGE George fan - probably more so for him than Jasmine, so if the price wasn't too high, I'd probably go to the show. Maybe they'll add on more dates later.

FORT Fan
    I am going and hopefully they will provide these very talented finalists with the material that adults will enjoy. Why? Because more than any other AI,this group is more aligned to an older audience.

Going to see Reuben at Sunfest this weekend, anyone else going?
    Jazzin - Not Bluezzin!

+ Reply to Thread