+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Whose Fanbase Will Break First?

FORT Fanatic

Whose Fanbase Will Break First?

The three biggest cult-like fanbases right now seem to be for Camile, John Stevens, and JPL. So, which fanbase do you think will be the first to break, and allow one of them to get eliminated.

Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeah
    The three biggest cult-like fanbases right now seem to be for Camile, John Stevens, and JPL. So, which fanbase do you think will be the first to break, and allow one of them to get eliminated.
    You forgot Jasmine. From what I understand Jasmine has quite a stronger fanbase than any of those 3.
    Proud hater of all the wannabe divas on AI3 (Mainly Latoya and Fantasia).

FORT Fanatic
    Jasmine is true.

But, I was staying away from the true top-singers with this thread. Obviously, these three won't be the next to go, so even though they're not really all that good, their fanbases are getting them to places they don't belong.

As the queen, president and ruler of the John Stevens fan base, I propose that his will be the first to break because we want what is best for our little red. He has done so great making it this far, but it may be in his best interest for his mental health and stability as well as his future career to go out soon. He has probably come about as far as someone of his style can in this competition.

I disagree. I think Latoya stinks. I think Jasmine completely sucks as well. Fantasia is crappy, and George is ok -- though he needs to clear his throat.

Just because you think they are the top singers, doesn't mean they are in everyone elses mind.

And Scillarella, I hope John stays around for QUITE a while. Just because he had a major hickup, doesn't mean he has stunk all along --- he has been fabulous.

FORT Fanatic
    See, I completely disagree with what you said, and you don't have to take what I said as fact either - this is a DISCUSSION board.

But, John - fabulous? He hasn't had one good performance.. But, that discussion is for the John Stevens thread, keep this one on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by adidas
    I disagree. I think Latoya stinks. I think Jasmine completely sucks as well. Fantasia is crappy, and George is ok -- though he needs to clear his throat.

Just because you think they are the top singers, doesn't mean they are in everyone elses mind.

And Scillarella, I hope John stays around for QUITE a while. Just because he had a major hickup, doesn't mean he has stunk all along --- he has been fabulous.

Oh, I know he's fabulous baby. But he is inconsistant, and I am so afraid for him that this pressure will really get to him. He looked so miserable last week and I hate to see him like that! I am just trying to think of what would be best for him. I think at this point he can have a nice career waiting for him in music. If the stress gets to him again, it may not bode well for him. I just worry for him, so much. I love the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeah
    See, I completely disagree with what you said, and you don't have to take what I said as fact either - this is a DISCUSSION board.

But, John - fabulous? He hasn't had one good performance.. But, that discussion is for the John Stevens thread, keep this one on topic.
    Well we are discussing John Stevens fan base in this thread right? I mean, you brought him up. No offense of course. I just can't really see how adidas got off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Scillarella
    Oh, I know he's fabulous baby. But he is inconsistant, and I am so afraid for him that this pressure will really get to him. He looked so miserable last week and I hate to see him like that! I am just trying to think of what would be best for him. I think at this point he can have a nice career waiting for him in music. If the stress gets to him again, it may not bode well for him. I just worry for him, so much. I love the guy.
    He is fabulous, and I disagree with you. Before tuesday night I thought he has been THE most consistent. And even after that I still think he is very consistent. That's just me though.

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    Ok you're being a little delusional. Have you forgotten that JS is the kid who forgot the words to almost every audition in LA? That's not consistancy. And as for his first three performaces (top 32, soul, country), they were all consistently complacent.
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast