+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Whose Fanbase Will Break First?

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Did somebody say Fabulous?

Seriously though, Camille? One of the top 3 fanbases? I don't think so.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by adidas
    I disagree. I think Latoya stinks. I think Jasmine completely sucks as well. Fantasia is crappy, and George is ok -- though he needs to clear his throat.

Just because you think they are the top singers, doesn't mean they are in everyone elses mind.

And Scillarella, I hope John stays around for QUITE a while. Just because he had a major hickup, doesn't mean he has stunk all along --- he has been fabulous.

I agree with most of this. LaToya and Jasmine are vastly overrated and I'd be surprised if either of them made it to the final four. Camile is even worse, but I do think that John and JPL have the potential to stick around for quite awhile- and I'm hoping they do. At this point, I would list my preference as this:

1. Fantasia
    2. Diana
    3. George
    4. JPL
    5. Jennifer
    6. John
    7. LaToya
    8. Jasmine
    9. Camile

Quote Originally Posted by Apollonia
    For anyone who says that it's the american public who votes for the performers is delusional. Randy and Paula go on a talk show and bad mouth John and the average fan will hear that, realise the error of their ways and not vote for him.

Johns fans, like on this board say that they don't want him to suffer any pain so they won't vote for him, or something to extent at least. You guys, the fans are buying into what TPTB want you to buy. You feel sorry for him, deservedly I guess cause I did hear them on Good Day Live bad mouthing him, but that dosn't mean you should give up on him, thinking that you're actually doing what's right for him because he looked miserable.

If he gives a bad performance, don't vote, he gives a good one, vote, but base it on the singing.

To answer the original question for this thread, its John's fan base that I see going first, they're crumbling already eventhough they think he's a good singer, seems backwards to me.

PS: I'm not counting Camilles fan base cause I don't see her having one, just rabid hawaii callers.
    I was feeling this way before they even went on Good Day Live. And I didn't even see the show.

I really hope Camile's fanbase (basically just me) doesn't break. I guess I've made my mind up, and I think she is very good. I'm nto gonna change my opinion no matter what she sings, even though that is the most biased you can get. But honestly, I think John Stevens is worse than Camile.
    I'M BAAAAAAAAACK.

I agree with those who don't care as long as they go. I will be thrilled to no end if they are the next three gone, but someone else is bound to go undeservedly like Amy.
    I'll miss you Amy, George, and La Toya

Norelle//TrueBeauty Shandilized's Avatar
    If America wasn't bought by looks, personality, etc... then JPL, John S and Camile would be in the bottom... and Diana and Fantasia would never have been in the bottom three and Amy would be iwht us today!! But then again... American IS bought off by looks, personality. etc...

Look at Britney Spears... no voice, but very popular!
    ::CYCLE4::
    [Tatiana][Rebecca][Naima][Kahlen][Christina]

Quote Originally Posted by Shandilized
    If America wasn't bought by looks, personality, etc... then JPL, John S and Camile would be in the bottom... and Diana and Fantasia would never have been in the bottom three and Amy would be iwht us today!! But then again... American IS bought off by looks, personality. etc...

Look at Britney Spears... no voice, but very popular!
    So John Stevens (and JPL for that matter) keeps getting bashed on this site for being "not at all attractive," "ugly," etc. THEN his fans get bashed for only liking him because we are bought by looks? Which is it??

Quote Originally Posted by Scillarella
    So John Stevens (and JPL for that matter) keeps getting bashed on this site for being "not at all attractive," "ugly," etc. THEN his fans get bashed for only liking him because we are bought by looks? Which is it??
    Roito Missy.
    Proud hater of all the wannabe divas on AI3 (Mainly Latoya and Fantasia).

Norelle//TrueBeauty Shandilized's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scillarella
    This is strictly my opinion though... remember that... I find JPL "cute" looking, and same with John S... and John S has an ok voice, not horrible (well, My Girl was....) and JPL has an all right voice too (only Tiny Dancer... never since then...) and I'm just saying, votes are easily swayed by charm, personality, etc...

And on another fan board, a ton of *cough*guys*cough* are voting for Camile because of the 'bikini' shots...
    ::CYCLE4::
    [Tatiana][Rebecca][Naima][Kahlen][Christina]

All of them! People who loved Clay and Justin Guar(who?), and now are voting for bananas JPL, will be in love with another cute guy with average talent. People (like me) who loved Tamyra and Trenyce's voices and personalities, and now are between LaToya's voice and Fantasia's charisma, will be voting for the next "diva"...
    The difference is that John Stevens, Camille Velasco, and Jennifer Hudson will be forgotten before everybody else, like Julia (who?) and Charles (who?).

PS: Tamyra, Trenyce, Fantasia, and George never will be forgotten, they will win Grammys!
    Serenity now, INSANITY LATER

+ Reply to Thread