+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Whose Fanbase Will Break First?

It is consistency. It's just bad consistency. When you forget the words in every audition, you're being consistent.

You're just sucking butt.

I don't think Camille has one of the biggest fan bases since she has been in the bottom 3. I hope it will be John Stevens to go home first but it doesn't seem like that will happen. I think Camille will probably go home first :-/

honestly i think john will go home first. I know this is my opinion and others can disagree, but he should of been home after Leah. I don't think he really can sing anything but one Genre and when he sings something else it stills sounds nothing like what is spose two. I was sleeping at King of the Road. He is a really neat person but bad singer.
    Sandra plays survivor better then anyone. She Won!

Dawn marie was always the ultimate member of the family.

Jennifer Hudson Forever

Ant is the man! er..... woman

Money talks,

CHOCOLATE SINGS!

John's fanbase will be the first to crack. It's happening already. People who are kind to him are under attack, sometimes (not so much on this board) vicious personal attack for it. Randy and Paula went on talk shows this week and expressly said that he needed to be voted out. They changed the next theme from Big Band to Elton John. He's really under attack now - far out of any reasonable proportion - and I don't think either he or his fanbase can handle it. Honestly, I've never seen such a vicious reaction to one bad performance, especially against anybody so fragile and young, and especially not when at least two even more consistently bad performers - Camile and JPL - are still in the game. It's really kind of scary - and once again, I don't think this board is nearly as mean about it as some.

I don't want to vote for him anymore. I want that poor kid out of this hateful mess. I really don't like what I'm seeing and hearing on the web at the moment. Carmen never had it so tough.

FORT Fanatic
    I think the biggest fan bases this season are Fantasia, George, John Stevens, Jon Peter, and Jasmine (oddly the ones never placed in the bottom 3). I really don't see LaToya's, Camile's, etc. fan bases as strong.

It's tough, really. Well I'll just say it's anyone's game, and from what you've put, I'll definately say Camile.

Quote Originally Posted by abrahammy
    John's fanbase will be the first to crack. It's happening already. People who are kind to him are under attack, sometimes (not so much on this board) vicious personal attack for it. Randy and Paula went on talk shows this week and expressly said that he needed to be voted out. They changed the next theme from Big Band to Elton John. He's really under attack now - far out of any reasonable proportion - and I don't think either he or his fanbase can handle it. Honestly, I've never seen such a vicious reaction to one bad performance, especially against anybody so fragile and young, and especially not when at least two even more consistently bad performers - Camile and JPL - are still in the game. It's really kind of scary - and once again, I don't think this board is nearly as mean about it as some.

I don't want to vote for him anymore. I want that poor kid out of this hateful mess. I really don't like what I'm seeing and hearing on the web at the moment. Carmen never had it so tough.
    I agree with you.

It was Big Band and they changed it?? That makes me REALLY angry.

FORT Fanatic
    If the theme change was so John would have a higher chance be voted off, a really great performance will be a slap in the face.

Yes. Let's hope. But I think that's just mean. I don't think it will change his odds of being voted off. I would be more tempted to not vote for him after a great performance, so he goes out on a high note. I know how much he would have loved a Big Band theme, so it is just cruel of them to get his hopes up and then yank it away.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    JP looks unbreakable, but I think and hope that his fanbase poops out on him first.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

We can only hope, scooberoo
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast