+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Conference Call Interview With Matt Rogers

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    We had a real good relationship. I always kind of played around and joked around with him, because, I mean, he's just a young kid. He's 16 years old, his mom was always by his side…At night, he was always the first one to go to bed, so we'd take videos of things like me tucking him in and stuff. It was funny. We harassed him in a fun way. I had a good time with him.
    :

I'm glad that now, after making himself known on the 12, he WILL, no question, become an entertainer, a celebrity. Iwoudn't be surprised if he replaced Ryan next year!!

Excellent interview, Lobeck!

I wasn't a huge fan of Matt's singing, although I think his sing-out was the best AI exit ever. But after this interview, I agree that he seems very down-to-earth and real. He does have a good personality and I don't think we have seen the last of him in the entertainment industry. Good luck to you, Matt!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Loved the interview, great questions. I liked him a lot :he had a great personality. Too bad he realized too late just to do what he does best. Hope Simon helps him out in some way. I can see him as an actor/comedian. I laughed so hard when he started singing to Simon. What a funny man!

Matt is a classy guy who has a bright future in show business. I wish him nothing but the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea
    Loved the interview, great questions. I liked him a lot :he had a great personality. Too bad he realized too late just to do what he does best. Hope Simon helps him out in some way. I can see him as an actor/comedian. I laughed so hard when he started singing to Simon. What a funny man!

It's always nice to get to know other contestants from another contestant's view. Too bad we always have to wait until a contestant gets eliminated from the show. I wish part of the AI experience required the contestants to post an online diary.
    Good luck Matt and thanks for the interview Lobeck!
    American Idol - Let Simon speak!
    Tamyra - "the beauty of American Idol is that you do not have to win to make it."

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    Excellent interview, Lobeck!

I wasn't a huge fan of Matt's singing, although I think his sing-out was the best AI exit ever. But after this interview, I agree that he seems very down-to-earth and real. He does have a good personality and I don't think we have seen the last of him in the entertainment industry. Good luck to you, Matt!

Waiting for sweet Amy Adams
    Serenity now, INSANITY LATER

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, this is why I was so disappointed that Matt got voted out. I didn't love his voice, but I always liked his personality, even though others didn't so much. I thought he seemed like a great guy. This interview proves my point! Great interview.

It's really cool that him and Simon are close after all!

I wish Matt a lot of luck, what a cool guy. And that thought of him tucking JS into bed is hilarious!

JPL ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jpl_jsfan4ever's Avatar
    Yeah Matt is a really great and wonderful person. He took time out of his busy schedule the saturday before he got the boot and the saturday after he got the boot to chat with his fans on two of his yahoo group (one the week before, one the week after). I can totally see him tucking John Stevens into bed gotta love it.

I love JPL, JS, and Matt Rogers!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123