+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 77 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Jennifer Hudson - FINALIST

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kickstand
    My husband said it looked like she'd sat on a cactus at the end of that song.

I thought she was mocking Macauley Culkin in Home Alone.

Isn't that the truth...hahahaha nice analogies.
    *Lacey

Yeah I know what you mean, it freaked me a bit, but it was so funny!
    Im really unsure about her, I didnt like her performance on the WC show so I was disapointed with Randy for choosing her, but I mean, who can say they dont love her personality? Shes a fabulous girl and I for one hope she doesnt change her stylist!
    I actually think I will like her more in the finals - I dont know why but I just think that with her voice, what she tried to do in week1 and WC show was to much for that stage, you know, so her voice really belongs in the big arena so Ill see what happens then.
    She is someone I REALLY just dont know about - I dont have a clue where she will get to or get rejected, Im just gonna have to wait and see...
    Mario Vazquez - Still My American Idol

Since most people I've heard of don't like her, I'm thinking she might go early... but I really hope she doesnt... her Wildcard performance was my favorite, along with Suzy's... I loved it! I hope she does extremely well! Her voice is captivating, and I think she is really cool.
    I'M BAAAAAAAAACK.

Quote Originally Posted by eatmorchiken
    Since most people I've heard of don't like her, I'm thinking she might go early... but I really hope she doesnt... her Wildcard performance was my favorite, along with Suzy's... I loved it! I hope she does extremely well! Her voice is captivating, and I think she is really cool.
    You know, it's not that I don't like her. I actually think she's got a warm tone to her voice and all, but she doesn't stand out in the crowd to me so I don't see her winning the whole thing, ya know?
    *Lacey

Yeah, I understand.. I dont think she'll win, but I loved both of her performances.
    I'M BAAAAAAAAACK.

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar

Jennifer Hudson - Next American Idol?

First, I want to say that I am so happy that she made it to the top 12, as I was disappointed that she did not get through the first time. She has a beautiful voice, and sings with a lot of soul.

My only question is what is with the bugging out eyes?

i love jennifer...i notice that nothing has been put on this thread since her first top 12 performance. i hope this isn't some kind of sign of her being an early exiter of the show because her lack of a fan base. i know everyone loves latoya, but i don't really feel it when i hear her sing. now jennifer, when i hear her sing, i FEEL it. this girl can SANG!!!! her range is good...i love her lows. she reminds me of lisa fisher ("how can i ease the pain"). i hope she advances and sticks around for awhile! she looked beautiful last night!

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    I think Jennifer is a better singer than Latoya. Unfortunately, for some reason not quite clear to me, Simon is pimping Latoya. Frankly, I did not think Jennifer oversung that song one bit. But tonight she was better than last night. Perhaps less nervous, if that's possible, and more focused.

I don't care for Jennifer's performances much, but I was still surprised to see her in the bottom 2 last night. She really needs to kick it up a notch if she wants to stick around. Even JS, with his weak little voice, was ahead of her...she better relax her face and sing without the perpetually surprised look on her face. And pick a good song!
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

+ Reply to Thread