+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 276768697071727374757677
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Jennifer Hudson - FINALIST

Re: Jennifer Hudson - FINALIST

She's going to be a judge? What rock have I been hiding under...

I would think we'd make a new thread for her if/when she becomes a judge.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    She's going to be a judge? What rock have I been hiding under...

I would think we'd make a new thread for her if/when she becomes a judge.
    That hasn't been confirmed, but the rumor is being thrown around a good bit. Right now there is just a lot of discussion - yes and no - going on about it on our board. It looks like the "nos" are in the lead right now.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    That hasn't been confirmed, but the rumor is being thrown around a good bit. Right now there is just a lot of discussion - yes and no - going on about it on our board. It looks like the "nos" are in the lead right now.
    I'd say the no's are a large majority across all the boards I read.

An blurb in the paper this morning quotes Keith as saying he knows no more about what is going on that the rest of us do.

There are multiple reports that she has "inked a deal" to be a judge next season.

But the reports really vary ... some say it's a done deal but her agents haven't commented.

AI probably won't announce the judges until closer to the auditions which I think are in September.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Here's the news:

Jennifer Hudson in Talks to Become an American Idol Judge? | News | BET

Jennifer Hudson will be an "American Idol" judge.

Multiple sources told E! News the Oscar-winning singer has signed up to be a judge for Season 13. The show supposedly wants two more former contestants to fill the last two judging spots, Kelly Clarkson and either Adam Lambert or Clay Aiken.

E! said Clarkson is close to cutting a deal. No word yet on whether Lambert or Aiken will fill the final spot, but producers are expected to keep the panel to three members.
    The "superstar-alum" theme is aimed at reclaiming some of Idol's lost viewership. The show has lost about 10 million viewers the past two years, in part because of the success of rival singing show "The Voice."
    I don't mind having 4 Judges as long as they don't ramble too much. Kelly, Adam and Klay can all be in the judging panel along with Jennifer. Although I would have preferred Melinda Dolittle as a judge over Jennifer. I guess AI was going for a bigger name as Melinda has not done much lately.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 05-30-2013 at 01:54 PM.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

This season I barely got through the auditions. If Hudson, Lambert or Aiken are on the panel (particularly Hudson) it will save me the trouble of recording even the auditions.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey

I read an article yesterday on Keith Urban. It sounds like they haven't bothered to tell him that he isn't coming back yet.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

+ Reply to Thread