+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Jennifer Hudson - FINALIST

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Re: Jennifer Hudson - FINALIST

When pre-recorded in a studio I think Jennifer can deliver, without question. However, when she performs live I am unimpressed.

Jennifer Hudson's Wedding Will Go to the Dogs
    By Eileen Finan

Jennifer Hudson is looking forward to a three-dog night for her upcoming wedding to fiancé David Otunga.

Though mum on the date of the nuptials, the Oscar- and Grammy-winning star, 27, says one thing's certain: "I want my dogs to be in my wedding. I am so serious," she tells Access Hollywood of her three pups, Oscar, Grammy and Dreamgirl.

"Oscar might be the ring bearer," says Hudson. "We'll send them down the aisle with a little tux or something, a little dress."

The singer – who's been dating Otunga, a Harvard Law grad and reality show star, for a year and a half – also revealed that she's planning to design her own wedding dress, which she describes as "definitely classic, more traditional than anything. I want it to be nice and traditional, but very classy, very classy."

Having told Oprah Winfrey that she finds performing therapeutic, this week Hudson kicks off her first headlining tour since the October 2008 murders of her mother, brother and nephew in Chicago. The star also says that starting a family of her own is already on her mind.

"I definitely want a family," she said. "You know, I'm almost 30 now, so they gotta get started sometime."
    Link

FORT Fogey

so she is really marrying that guy?

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Would seem so.

Report: Jennifer Hudson Is Pregnant
    By Antoinette Y. Coulton
    Originally posted Sunday May 31, 2009 05:45 PM EDT

Grammy-winning singer and Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Hudson can add mom-to-be to her resume after a weekend baby shower in her honor was held in downtown Chicago, the Chicago Tribune reports.

Felicia Fields, a longtime friend of the Hudson, confirmed to the paper that the event happened on Saturday.

"It was a baby shower, a quiet gathering of friends and mostly family," Fields, also a singer and actress, said of a gathering in a relative's home. "They're really trying to keep it kind of quiet."

She added: "It was a nice time that we had."

When asked if Hudson received blue or pink gifts, Fields said, "They don't know [the gender]. More yellow."

Another paper, the Chicago Sun-Times, reports Hudson is seven months along.

A rep for Hudson had no comment.

Hudson, 27, who is engaged to Harvard-educated-lawyer-turned-wrestler David Otunga, has also kept mum about her upcoming wedding date.
    Link

JH is supposedly 7 months pregnant (some news source reported), her friends threw her a shower this past weekend. I am a little disappointed in her, she couldn't wait to get married before starting a family. Who knows, maybe she will be married before the baby is born.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3477498;
    JH is supposedly 7 months pregnant (some news source reported), her friends threw her a shower this past weekend. I am a little disappointed in her, she couldn't wait to get married before starting a family. Who knows, maybe she will be married before the baby is born.

Unplanned pregnancies happen all the time. Who knows, maybe it was planned to take away some of the grief over her family tragedy. Hope it works out for her.
    I'm only here for the entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by illusions;3477682;
    Unplanned pregnancies happen all the time. Who knows, maybe it was planned to take away some of the grief over her family tragedy. Hope it works out for her.
    I hope so too.

I feel that there are so many female celebrities that get pregnant but they don't get married for a long time, they still put it off, not good.

Jennifer Hudson Welcomes a Son
    Originally posted Tuesday August 11, 2009 12:05 PM EDT

It's official: Though she remained mum over the last nine months Jennifer Hudson is, indeed, a mom.

The Oscar-winning actress and Grammy-winning singer, 27, welcomed son David Daniel Otunga Jr. on Monday, her rep confirms to PEOPLE.

"The baby is beautiful and perfect," says Hudson's rep Lisa Kasteler. "His parents are ecstatic."

David weighed 7 lbs., 14 oz., at birth and is the first child for Hudson and her fiancé David Otunga. The couple kept the sex of the baby a delivery surprise.

Throughout the duration of her pregnancy, Hudson refused to confirm or deny that she was an expectant mother, instead allowing her burgeoning bump to speak for itself. As late as last month, she took the stage in Los Angeles to perform "Will You Be There" at the public memorial for Michael Jackson.

Her relative silence didn't stop colleagues from sending their well-wishes, however. Anika Noni Rose predicted in June that her Dreamgirls costar would go on to be a phenomenal mother, telling PEOPLE that David Jr. would be "much loved."

Roger Friedman of Showbiz411 was the first to break the news of David's arrival.
    Link

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;3654848;
    LinkThe Oscar-winning actress and Grammy-winning singer, 27, welcomed son David Daniel Otunga Jr. on Monday...
    Congrats Jennifer. "A baby is God's way of saying that life goes on."

+ Reply to Thread