+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1959606162636465666768697071727374757677 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Jennifer Hudson - FINALIST

Re: Jennifer Hudson - FINALIST

So very sad. I hope they find the little boy.

The suspect's mom says he didn't do it. I hear that all the time at school "he's a good boy" but he's NOT! Jennifer's nephew has a sister or cousin named Sensuous. How could anyone name a baby that? But I digress....

Let's all pray the nephew is found alive and in good condition, but it's not looking good at this point. Perhaps one of the suspect's cousins or friends is holding him and too afraid to contact the police. The FBI has entered the search.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

I'm wondering why the FBI wasn't on the case from moment one. You'd think with two dead bodies and an endangered child that the FBI would be called in at once.

Sensuous...I'm going to leave that one alone for now. I'm guessing it's a cousin or step sister since it's my understanding that the missing boy is the only child of the sister.

It's all beyond tragic. To not only have to deal with the loss of two people so close to you, but to also have to worry about the safety and whereabouts of a child is so much to endure. My prayers are certainly with her family.

My understanding is that the FBI only gets involved right away if there's evidence the child was taken across state lines or if the local police ask for their help.
    ~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me;3223254;
    My understanding is that the FBI only gets involved right away if there's evidence the child was taken across state lines or if the local police ask for their help.
    Okay I see. I wonder if they have any leads whatsoever regarding the child. This is just terrible.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

My husband and I have watched American Idol Rewind for seasons 1 & 2. Now they're showing season 3. We had the segment recorded of the Atlanta auditions when Jennifer and Fantasia auditioned. Jennifer got a nice highlight at the end of the show, and she was shown bursting out of the room with her golden ticket and being greeted by a woman who I think was her mother. There was another guy in the group who may have been her brother. A much happier time for them.

Very sad. They are in my thoughts and prayers.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

I never went to her myspace before so I don't know what profile picture she had but she currently has a picture of herself with her nephew. Such an adorable little boy. I sure hope he's OK
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Jennifer has reportedly offered $100,000 for the return of her nephew. Her myspace page was updated with her nephew's picture with her to help in the search. Let's pray it all works out okay.
    ~~~~

How horrible... The news just keeps getting worse. It's so terrible!

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/1...102708.article

Body of child found on South Side may be Julian King
    October 27, 2008

FROM STNG WIRE REPORTS
    The body of a male child was found Friday morning on the South Side, authorities said.

The body of a male child, about 7 years-old, was found on the 1300 block of South Kolin Avenue, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner's Office.

Authorities said the child may be 7-year-old Julian King, who went missing from the crime scene Friday where the bodies of the mother and brother of Academy Award-winning actress Jennifer Hudson were found in their home in the 7000 block of South Yale Avenue.

A white Chevrolet Suburban SUV was also found on the scene, according to media reports, police declined to comment on those reports as of 8:20 a.m.

About 3 p.m. Friday, the bodies of 57-year-old Darnell Donerson, Jennifer Hudson’s mother and 29-year-old Jason Hudson, her brother, were found at the 7000 block of South Yale, inside their home, police said. The shooting is believed to be domestic-related. Neighbors said they heard gunshots between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. Friday morning, authorities said.

A family member found the bodies. The mother was found on the living room floor; the brother was found in a bedroom. The crime didn’t appear to be a robbery, police said, and the door to the home was not locked when the family member arrived.

After the two bodies were found, missing from the crime scene was Donerson’s grandson, 7-year-old Julian, who was possibly taken from the house in the Englewood neighborhood, Chicago police said. He was in a white 1994 Chevrolet Suburban SUV with Illinois license plate X584859, police said.

Wentworth Area detectives are investigating.

+ Reply to Thread