+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 77 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Jennifer Hudson - FINALIST

Re: Jennifer Hudson - FINALIST

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander;2298021;
    I know Randy picked her as a wildcard, but Fantasia sounded like she was singing with helium. Lotoya was good, but in a season where Fantasia and Diana Degarmo won? I did like Fantasia's version of Summertime but that was about it. Jennifer should have won that year. I remember Simon point blank saying to her "simply not good enough", and now he's begging for her approval. This is a man who produced music albums for the teletubbies, and albums for wrestlings fans, and his biggest hit was this terrible song called "Boy Toy", that makes the Spice Girls look like Mozart.
    Yeah, it does make you wonder just how "expert" Simon's ear and judgment of star potential are. I'll admit that Jennifer's developed as an artist since AI3, but after hearing her best performances, e.g., The Circle Of Life and Weekend In New England, I don't see how he could dismiss her as not having star quality.
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. §;-D

Quote Originally Posted by Grisabella;2505625;
    Yeah, it does make you wonder just how "expert" Simon's ear and judgment of star potential are. I'll admit that Jennifer's developed as an artist since AI3, but after hearing her best performances, e.g., The Circle Of Life and Weekend In New England, I don't see how he could dismiss her as not having star quality.
    Simon gave Jennifer props at the end. It was America who didn't vote for her.

Planet Gossip - <i>Sex</i> for Jennifer Hudson

Sex for Jennifer Hudson

Is Sex and the City adding a Dreamgirl to its posse?

Very well placed sources tell me that Ms. Jennifer Hudson is so very close to signing on for a role in the Sex and the City movie!

I’m told the Oscar-winning former American Idol contestant will be working closely with Sarah Jessica Parker, because she’ll be playing Carrie Bradshaw’s assistant.

Hudson's rep confirmed my scoop. "She's very excited," the rep just told me.

Does that mean Carrie actually gets a full-time office job? That’s unclear right now.

However, my E! Online cohort Kristin Veitch was the first to report last month that Carrie would be hiring some new help in the movie. “Miss Bradshaw's career has blossomed since we last saw her,” Veitch said in her Watch with Kristin show on the Vine. “She's so busy and successful these days, she'll have a snazzy and smart young assistant who will play a big part in the film.”

FORT Fogey

jennifer needs to dress better and stop looking always lost when she is on stage presenting awards

FORT Newbie

I'm so psyched to see Jennifer in the Sex movie. I wonder if they will somehow figure out a way to get her to sing!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Jennifer on the streets of NYC filming for Sex and the City movie.....

Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

People

WORKING GIRL
    Trading a '60s girl group for the fashion-obsessed gals of Sex and the City: The Movie, Jennifer Hudson steps up to film a scene in downtown New York on Tuesday. The Oscar-winner will play Carrie Bradshaw's assistant in the new film.

When is her cd coming out? Supposed to be this Fall, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;2589155;
    When is her cd coming out? Supposed to be this Fall, correct?
    Nope... pushed back to first quarter of next year.

If you don't have any plans New Years Eve you might want to go check out JHud in South Beach, Miami........that is if you have $1,000 per person

New Years 2008

+ Reply to Thread