+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Jennifer Hudson - FINALIST

funny how the heading of that article isn't exactly what she says in the actual article. She was great on Leno tonight in explaining what she actually did say in that interview (as opposed to what that headline says she said).

ain't journalism great.

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;2229013;
    OMG That poor woman.. hehe. Maybe when I can get my Crested puppy I will name it after her

See, I DO know why I don't like Beyonce, and all her rumored hate of JHud isn't helpin and makes her come off even more selfish then before.
    That's exactly what they are - rumours. Jennifer Hudson was on Oprah and said the Beyonce has supported her 100% from the beginning. People enjoy creating feuds between female castmembers, you NEVER hear anything about male co-star going at it.

No conformation yet whether she'll be performing at the Oscar's. I don't see why not.

To bring this topic back on track Jennifer Hudson was GREAT in Dreamgirls! She's a LOCK for that Academy award. I cannot wait to see her acceptance speech, it's gonna be a gooder, i can feel it.

Apparently Jennifer was on E! last night and she said that the Dreamgirls i.e Beyonce, Anika, and herself would be performing together at the Oscars.

I have no idea what song they would perform, all the nominated songs - Patience, Love You I Do, and Listen - are solo songs, or at least not with the three of them together. They most likely would perform the 'Dreamgirls' song itself, but i thought only nominated songs were aloud to be performed?

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    One night only?
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

Quote Originally Posted by xDC3x;2233102;
    Apparently Jennifer was on E! last night and she said that the Dreamgirls i.e Beyonce, Anika, and herself would be performing together at the Oscars.

I have no idea what song they would perform, all the nominated songs - Patience, Love You I Do, and Listen - are solo songs, or at least not with the three of them together. They most likely would perform the 'Dreamgirls' song itself, but i thought only nominated songs were aloud to be performed?
    Jennifer Hudson will sing "Love You I Do" at the Oscars.

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;2230113;
    [B]Hudson says she was ‘abused, misled’ on ‘Idol’
    I believe her. They seem to put the contestants through an unnecessary amount of crap. We get upset when the performances aren't very good on the show, but then find out that they have too little rehearsal time because AI has scheduled too many other things for them to do. How fair is that? One bad performance and they could be knocked out. The stress must be unbearable and the longer you survive, the worse it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef;2236185;
    Jennifer Hudson will sing "Love You I Do" at the Oscars.
    All the nominated songs will be performed, i'm aware, i think this performance is something extra, maybe to open the show?

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Jennifer and Kat at Clive Davis' pre-Grammy party:

Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

In response to Hudson's AI abuse charge, Randy said "She wouldn't be where she is today without AI." This is true, but it said to me that he isn't denying the abuse charge.

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2237472;
    Jennifer and Kat at Clive Davis' pre-Grammy party:

She looks great! I was watching the live online feed last night of Clive's party, but i must have missed Jen's performance.

I hear she performed I Am Changing.

+ Reply to Thread