+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Jennifer Hudson - FINALIST

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Is Beyonce singing?

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky;2224287;
    Is Beyonce singing?
    Nope!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2224880;
    Nope!

for us who won't have to listen to Beyonce's warble and for Jennifer who will sing!

Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef;2223494;
    She will be singing "Love You I Do".
    My personal favorite song from the movie.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...
    Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;2223482;
    Yeah that didn't sit well with me either.. This just adds to the many reasons why i can't stand her.
    I can't even tell you why I don't care for Beyonce - I just don't. That quote didn't help.

Side note to FireWoman... My husband just walked by the computer and saw your avatar. Said he thought it was a picture of a former female friend of ours and wanted to know what she was doing on the internet. I nearly fell off my chair laughing. You know, I do kind of see the resemblance.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;2228909;
    I can't even tell you why I don't care for Beyonce - I just don't. That quote didn't help.

Side note to FireWoman... My husband just walked by the computer and saw your avatar. Said he thought it was a picture of a former female friend of ours and wanted to know what she was doing on the internet. I nearly fell off my chair laughing. You know, I do kind of see the resemblance.
    OMG That poor woman.. hehe. Maybe when I can get my Crested puppy I will name it after her

See, I DO know why I don't like Beyonce, and all her rumored hate of JHud isn't helpin and makes her come off even more selfish then before.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

does anyone know why Beyonce isn't performing? Listen is nominated.

I can't wait to see Jennifer blow the roof off the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;2228909;

That's funny about the avatar I think it looks like how Maris from Frasier would have looked too
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayarinca;732263;
    I think that Jennifer would do well in the show "Dreamgirls". I love her singing and her presentation, though I must admit to being somewhat of a lover the dramatic. She feels music, and her face is priceless. I think her schtick, though, will always be to make Simon cringe because she wears crap. She looked great in the leather in her clip, though...
    Incredible. And this was posted in 2004! Jayarinca, just what are your qualifications to make such an accurate prediction...?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16978921/

Hudson says she was ‘abused, misled’ on ‘Idol’

But Oscar-nominated singer/actress isn't looking back

MSNBC staff and news service reports
    Updated: 12:05 a.m. ET Feb 5, 2007
    Academy Award nominee Jennifer Hudson doesn't exactly have pleasant memories of her days as a contestant on hit FOX reality show "American Idol."

People.com reports that Hudson tells Essence magazine "On American Idol, you go through this mental thing; you've got to get yourself back together. You've been abused, misled and brainwashed to believe whatever they want you to think."

Hudson also told the magazine that "Idol" contestants "become a character," saying "I became the character in the turkey wrapping," referring to an unflattering outfit she once wore on the show. But she went on to say "I don't believe in looking back, and I didn't look back."

She goes on to deny rumors of trouble on the set of "Dreamgirls," the Broadway musical turned big-screen movie that earned her the Oscar nomination. Of the friendship between herself and co-stars Beyonce Knowles and Anika Noni Rose, Hudson told the magazine "We were meant to be together."

Hudson, 25, reportedly beat out more than 300 other singer/actresses, including "American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino, for her "Dreamgirls" role of Effie White, the character reportedly based on real-life singer Florence Ballard.

+ Reply to Thread