+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 77 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Jennifer Hudson - FINALIST

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    like i said in another post they already have somebody who fits jennifer's "type" so i don't see them bringing her back.
    Well...?

VERY glad to see her called back.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

I am absolutely ecstatic that Jennifer is back!!! She is in my top 3 favorites list!!! I really hope she does well!!!

time to burn the building lucky's Avatar
    Song choice, jennifer, song choice! i was about as unenthused with her selection of "Imagine" as I was about Hadas' rendition of "Killing Me Softly" last year. And does anyone remember Hadas? Ok then. Jennifer at least has a second chance to show off her talent. She better pick a killer tune.
    And that, Marjorie --- just so you will know --- and your children will someday know --- is the night the lights went out in Georgia!

I missed her performance, but my sister said Jennifer Hudson gave her goosebumps-- she just loved her (and we have very similar tastes). Also, Clay Aiken thinks Ms. Hudson is the bomb, so-- well, there's that. Whatever that means.

I definitely think that Jennifer Hudson would do great with "I Never Loved a Man the Way That I Loved You" or "Baby I Love You". Both by Aretha Frankin.

Anyone else agree???

Actually Hadas sang "You light up my life" last season.. I know this because she was one of my favorites, and I felt that if she had been in *ANY* other week (she was up against, Kim C, Ruben, AND Clay... talk about a tough week!) that she would have made it to the top 12, I think she had a very good voice, but should have been smacked for singing you light up my life.. She did however go on to win some pantene pro-v contest, and was in a commercial for it... so she's doin just fine..

Jennifer is really talented, and I think if she can pick a good song, and not come across as being really fake (which she did with the crying IMO) then she should have a pretty good chance at getting through
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

time to burn the building lucky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    Actually Hadas sang "You light up my life" last season.. I know this because she was one of my favorites, and I felt that if she had been in *ANY* other week (she was up against, Kim C, Ruben, AND Clay... talk about a tough week!) that she would have made it to the top 12, I think she had a very good voice, but should have been smacked for singing you light up my life..
    Right you are. A song I dislike just as much -- easy mistake. Jennifer's got to do something fun. I liked her performance, but Imagine was real drab.
    And that, Marjorie --- just so you will know --- and your children will someday know --- is the night the lights went out in Georgia!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    Well...?
    I was going on the idea that alot of people were mentioning that they were going to bring 4 non-top 32 contestants back, with only 8 people of the top 32 coming back. You have to fill it up somehow. Unfortuntly for Jennifer unless people vote her in i think it will be hard for her to move on for the exact reason i said(i do like her personlity)

FORT Fogey
    I don't really agree with the choice of bringing her back. She wasn't good enough to be brought back, IMO.

+ Reply to Thread