+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 77 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Jennifer Hudson - FINALIST

and did you see the ET scenes with the part of AI we didn't get to see? Seeing George cry made me just want to hug him!!

btw, Jennifer will be on the ET set with Paula on Monday!!
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

QUESTION FOR ALL JENNIFER HUDSON FANS:

Will you guys vote for Jennifer's best friend George, now that Jennifer is gone?!!!

Hey all - I heard on the radio this morning that the current theory on why Jennifer was voted off was because there was a big blackout in Chicago Tuesday night so many of her home-town fans not only were unable to see her performance but also not able to VOTE!!

Some people said that during results shows Jennifer looked stuckup or arrogant & I always thought she was just nervous. Now my belief is confirmed after her comments about the pressure & intensity. I think she handled it well & was just trying to prepare herself for the worst each time she was in danger of getting voted off.

FORT Fogey
    That would be really great if her and George were dating. They would make an adorable couple.

They just had Jen on Good Day Live (on Fox), and said coming up next they are going to show her singing with Barry (from Ryan's show yesterday). Do not know if they are showing the entire clip or not. Also just said they will talk more with her later.
    "I like talking to a brick wall, it's the only thing in the world that never contradicts me. "

If anyone finds a link of her interview with Ryan, please post it. Thanks.

I watched the live interview they had with Jennifer on Fox Chicago this morning. It was very little substance. Mostly about how they had over 1,000 angry e-mails about her being booted off. They showed a few clips from Ryan Seacrest's show. Jennifer said that she wasn't surprised that she was eliminated but that she was surprised at all the support she's been getting. And then to top it all off was the duet with Barry Manilow. She kept repeating his name because she got to sing with a legend. She said she didn't believe in staying someplace where's she's not wanted. That's when the newscaster told her about how much she really was wanted.
    There was a terrible storm on Tuesday in this area. There were tornadoes near where I worked and 8 people got killed in Illinois. It was 200 miles an hour wind! I'm sure it had some affect on the viewing area and phone service. But those are the breaks. I don't think they can make exceptions for that. I think they should change the voting system like it was for Fame.
    I do believe that Jennifer is going to be alright and possibly even better than if she had stayed in the competition. Elton John and Hugh Jackman were upset. Just think about it. They're upset about Jennifer Hudson. I heard rumors about deals but she didn't get a chance to talk about that or George. I also heard on one of the entertainment show that John Stevens whispered to her that it should have been him. So for all those people who think John deserves to win, not even John believes that.

Jenuinely, thanks for the recap. I do think that she will still do well.

I also give credit to John for making such a remark. Not everyone can be that honest.

Quote Originally Posted by jenuinely
    I do believe that Jennifer is going to be alright and possibly even better than if she had stayed in the competition. Elton John and Hugh Jackman were upset. Just think about it. They're upset about Jennifer Hudson. I heard rumors about deals but she didn't get a chance to talk about that or George. I also heard on one of the entertainment show that John Stevens whispered to her that it should have been him. So for all those people who think John deserves to win, not even John believes that.
    I saw that and I was pretty surprised to hear that JS said that. You could tell by his facial expressions after the vote how shocked he was to still be there. I have no doubt we will see a lot more from Jennifer in the future.
    "Someone forgot to drink their courageous juice this morning" from "Psych"

Quote Originally Posted by BfloChick48
    ..... I have no doubt we will see a lot more from Jennifer in the future.
    Plus, now she is able to make the talk show rounds and get more exposure and hopefully sing.

(BTW, I also like Evan and WYWO).

+ Reply to Thread