+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 77 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Jennifer Hudson - FINALIST

Quote Originally Posted by WomynLee
    Best wishes to Jennifer...she really is an American Idol diva with outstanding singing merits and a personality that really shines. It's America's lost...
    I totally agree...it's a big loss for America. She was awesome!
    I hope to see great things from her in the future

I just watched the Fox news broadcast from Chicago. Jennifer told them right after the show that she was relieved that she was voted off. She said the pressure and the other constestants were "intense." Her sister said "if she did her best and her best wasn't good enough that it was better for her to be voted off and move on to the next thing. The newscastes admitted there had been lots of angry e-mails and even they couldn't believe the best three were in the bottom. Tomorrow Jennifer will be interviewed live on the morning broadcast.

That's great to hear, jeniunely..btw, thanks for the update! if she's happy then i'm happy... I have no doubts for her future in the music business!

any other appearances jennifer will be making? thanks
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    Well I'm bummed that Jennifer got the boot instead of Fantasia.

I only hope that some of Jennifer's fans move over to LaToya (though I really don't consider LaToya a "diva" or her style comparable to Jennifer's )
    A big to your points.

Quote Originally Posted by jenuinely
    I just watched the Fox news broadcast from Chicago. Jennifer told them right after the show that she was relieved that she was voted off. She said the pressure and the other constestants were "intense." Her sister said "if she did her best and her best wasn't good enough that it was better for her to be voted off and move on to the next thing. The newscastes admitted there had been lots of angry e-mails and even they couldn't believe the best three were in the bottom. Tomorrow Jennifer will be interviewed live on the morning broadcast.
    For the pressure being intense, she sure handled it well!!!!!

Congratulations, Jennifer!!!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy
    For the pressure being intense, she sure handled it well!!!!!

Congratulations, Jennifer!!!!!
    I give her credit for her honesty and for not making excuses.

she didnt deserve to get elminated! =\

I am sure she is also thrilled to not be in any more of those silly FORD commercials
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Saw her on On Air with Ryan Seacrest and she sang with Barry Manilow. She was amazing. I'm hitting myself over the head for forgetting to vote last night.

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funbunbun
    Saw her on On Air with Ryan Seacrest and she sang with Barry Manilow. She was amazing. I'm hitting myself over the head for forgetting to vote last night.
    Wow, I'm really glad I watched that. Not only did she give an outstanding performance, but the interview was interesting and endearing. That part about George was great.

+ Reply to Thread