+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 77 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Jennifer Hudson - FINALIST

Jennifer Hudson=Kimberly Locke last season?

Ok,i found it out that jennifer hudson just like kimberly locke last year,i means her fate and her vote.As u know,Kim.L had in the bottom three in the early show(first,second and fourth week) and then she did it better and better in her perfomances,finally audience realised that she had the great talent,she can sing,and start going to vote her,to push her into the TOP three.

And now....
    Jennifer hudson,so far,she had in the bottom three in first,and third week,and i realised her vote is becoming more and more stable now,and she was even in the TOP three in the Elton John week!So,I predict she was going into TOP three this year,coz americans like her,she changed her style especially her hair,she became a pretty gal from the ugly duck,and she is very very very talented,she has a powerful voice!I am sure she is start growing in everyone heart......especially me!
    At first,i dislike her attitude,dislike her style.Remembered her perfomance in the wildcard show?She wore a ugly pink cloth,and it didn't work on her body coz she was too big...her hair was just like the grass...very messy and it was just weird!But luckily,she changed her hair style from the messy into straight,it was just good and give her confidence to perform a song.

Jennifer Hudson was just like KIM.L:
    1.Her hair
    2.Her size
    3.Her race
    4.Her talent
    5.Her fate(in the bottom three in the early show)
    And i m sure she will be the top three in the show this year,do u agree?

So far,My ranking:
    1.La Toya
    2.Fantasia
    3.Jennifer
    4.George
    5.Jasmine
    6.Diana
    7.John

Quote Originally Posted by rootin4jasmine
    I think the finalists all get along (some better than others perhaps) since they are living on the same house 24/7. One cannot help but build a rapport with each other during these circumstances. Simon was definitely stirring up some controversy but if what he says is true, i'd love to see some footages of cat fights and diva theatrics in the mansion...lol.

With this said, my fave jennifer performances are i have nothing and i believe in you and me. I didn't care for her much before but she's slowly pulling me with her performances....i predict she'll be in the final three...maybe even the final two...if she keeps it up.
    If there were any cat fights, I know that Jennifer would win.
    Latoya London all the way!!!

Jennifer Hudson... you were robbed. I will miss you.

Idol Fan
    Sorry, Starry, but I absolutely and emphatically do not agree!

I was a staunch Kim Locke fan last season, and do not at all see Jennifer as anything like her, especially in the talent department! Jennifer is terrribly uneven, manic in all her movements & expressions, and as far as how her performances are, IMO, gave only one ("Circle of Life") that was excellent. Her abilities, if she evens out & develops could put her on Broadway, but I don't at all see her as a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place winner this in this. Of course, I can't predict how she'll do in the following weeks, and that could change. The only similarity between them is of no importance - they both got makeovers that straightened their hair - so what? Jennifer doesn't yet show control, warmth, or the type of talent Kim had, imo. She certainly hasn't come close to winning me over, yet, either, and I was a big Kim fan all the way through the competition last year.

I'd rather see Jasmine do better than Jen in this, though that's no expectation, either.

Frankly, I like La Toya best so far, along with George & Fantasia.

Jennifer gives me the creeps - her faces are pretty scary. She has potential, but really only came up to it in the Elton John week, imo.

If there were any cat fights, I know that Jennifer would win.
    I dont know about that...if it comes down to a hair pulling contest, both fantasia and latoya have an advantage over jen because they have shorter hair while jen's is longer and thus easier to tug out.... .

But if it comes down to a body slamming event, jen wins hands down....

Quote Originally Posted by rootin4jasmine
    I dont know about that...if it comes down to a hair pulling contest, both fantasia and latoya have an advantage over jen because they have shorter hair while jen's is longer and thus easier to tug out.... .

But if it comes down to a body slamming event, jen wins hands down....
    I definitely agree with that. Jen looks like she could throw some pretty hard punches. But I'm willing to bet that Fantasia fights dirty.
    Latoya London all the way!!!

Jennifer Hudson... you were robbed. I will miss you.

I enjoy FORTplay JayPea Patches's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellenote
    Jennifer gives me the creeps - her faces are pretty scary.
    Agreed on that part ... I think she is very talented, but something just doesn't work for me. She's just not very appealing to look at, if I must be honest. Fantasia is kinda unique and borderline exotic, and Latoya is angelic and beautiful, but Jennifer sometimes looks like she's constipated or has flatulence. Sorry Hudson fans, but it's kind of painful to watch her at times, but she is talented.

As for the comparison to Kimberley Locke, there definitely are some similarities there. I do feel K-Lo has the edge on her when it comes to poise and collectiveness. Something about Jennifer just makes me a bit uneasy when she performs. It seems that she's a bit overly intense at times, a bit too serious possibly. I dunno, or maybe it's gas?
    "An apple a day may keep the doctor at bay" ... but on top of that, an Apple™ consumer won't get any viruses either!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tgrocks
    IMPO, id like to see her in the top 2. La Toya And Jenn r my faves. I like Fantasia but her voice annoys me @ times. I wouldn't buy Fantasias CD but i would buy Jenns and La Toyas CD.

Jenn should be in the top 3 @ least. She keeps getting better and better. Theyre is a possibitity that she could be the person to get Tamyra'd/Trenyce'd this year though.

I love Jenn. When i heard her audition i knew shed be in the top 12. When she sang Imagine, i was sooo mad that she wasn't even in the top 3 vote getters of the night. I knew shed be back for the wildcard though. I didn't think shed make it too far seeing she didn't have a huge fan base and her first couple of performences wern't up to par with the other divas. When she sang Heatwave i saw alot of inprouvement and now shes a FRONTRUNNER or almost a FRONTRUNNER! I knew she had it in her. It might of just been a confidence thing.
    I agree, i hope that LaToya and Jennifer are in the final 2 aswell. Jennifer has shown improvement and i think that vocally she's better than Fantasia. Hopefully she can do great again next week and then she'll really be putting herself amongst the favourites as she'll gain more fans!

Quote Originally Posted by IdolBud123
    I definitely agree with that. Jen looks like she could throw some pretty hard punches. But I'm willing to bet that Fantasia fights dirty.
    I agree with that aswell, Jen looks like she could take them out and Fantasia probably does play dirty!

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    I think Jennifer is much more talented that Kim Locke. Sure, she has some visual distractions, but vocally, it doesn't even compare. She has such a pure tone and so much more power. I think comparing her to Frenchie would be more accurate.

Personally, I never like the way that Kim's voice would always "crack" at certain points, though I can understand how people may like that or feel that it gives her voice some character.

[QUOTE=JayPea Patches]Agreed on that part ... I think she is very talented, but something just doesn't work for me. She's just not very appealing to look at, if I must be honest. Fantasia is kinda unique and borderline exotic, and Latoya is angelic and beautiful, but Jennifer sometimes looks like she's constipated or has flatulence. Sorry Hudson fans, but it's kind of painful to watch her at times, but she is talented.

Kimberley Locke has a lovely smile (I'm not saying that SHE is lovely), and lots of personality ( - Simon, YOU SUCK!). That's what is missing to Jennifer.
    Last edited by SERENITY_NOW!; 04-19-2004 at 07:15 AM.
    Serenity now, INSANITY LATER

Jennifer is talented.. very talented.. no two words abt it..
    but shes not the one ..
    sorry fans..

my prediction is Latoya...

+ Reply to Thread