+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 77 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Jennifer Hudson - FINALIST

Quote Originally Posted by Scillarella
    Simon just said it on GDL, he was referring to La Toya and Fantasia. He says those three girls don't like each other because they see each other as threats. He said they pretend to get along and support each other, but they really each wish the other two would go away. I don't know if there is fact to back this up, or just his assumptions.
    What is GDL?
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Good Day Live, it's one of those morning shows, like Good Morning America or Today show

oh, and i was right!!
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

Oh, thats funny. I've never excpected that the 3 girls might dislike each other because of the treat status. Hmmm, maybe a little from Fantasia but not from La Toy and Jennifer. Hmmmmm. I think Simon is making assumptions.

Jennifer was fantastic tonight! The only thing that put me off was her stance throughout her performance - her posture was quite slumped and leant over.
    but saying that - i thought her version was better than Trenyces last year.
    Mario Vazquez - Still My American Idol

Quote Originally Posted by danny
    Jennifer was fantastic tonight! The only thing that put me off was her stance throughout her performance - her posture was quite slumped and leant over.
    but saying that - i thought her version was better than Trenyces last year.
    I agree. Jennifeer can sing circles around Trencye, when it comex to "I Have Nothing".
    Latoya London all the way!!!

Jennifer Hudson... you were robbed. I will miss you.

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolBud123
    So does anyone here think Jennifer is going to win the whole competition???

Not at all. i definitely see her in the top four though.

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scillarella
    I have liked every one of Jennifer's performances EXCEPT Circle of Life. I thought that was the one time she was too low and too dramatic. I was so surprised all the judges said that was her best.

We are on totally opposite sides of the fence here. I thought that was the best rendition of circle of life I have ever heard. That was her most controlled performance, and I absolutely love the tone of her voice. I have always liked Jennifer, and I was shocked she had to be a wild card. Up until the Circle of Life, my fav performance of hers was Imagine.

lol strangely enough, I didn't like her performance of I believe in you and me or i have nothing for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by RubenIZMyne
    We are on totally opposite sides of the fence here. I thought that was the best rendition of circle of life I have ever heard. That was her most controlled performance, and I absolutely love the tone of her voice. I have always liked Jennifer, and I was shocked she had to be a wild card. Up until the Circle of Life, my fav performance of hers was Imagine.

lol strangely enough, I didn't like her performance of I believe in you and me or i have nothing for that matter.
    If only Jennifer was in Group 2...

I would of loved to see a Fantasia/Jennifer Top 2, but I knew that wasn't going to happen, espically that the forums were praising Diana so much after her performance -- some even more than Fantasia!!! I was not happy though that Jennifer didn't even come in 3rd.

Oh well, the point of the matter is that she made the 12 and we love her!!! She might get as far as Tamyra or even K-Lo the way she's going right now!!!
    Last edited by E-Daddy; 04-17-2004 at 12:25 PM.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RubenIZMyne
    Not at all. i definitely see her in the top four though.

You never know, she might be the frontrunner in coming weeks!! We'll just have to see!! GOO JENNIFER!!
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

This is how I would rate all of Jennifer's Performances in order...

1. I Believe In You And Me
    2. The Circle Of Life
    3. I Have Nothing
    4. Imagine
    5. Baby I Love You
    6. Heat Wave
    7. No One Else On Earth

How would guys rate her performances?
    Latoya London all the way!!!

Jennifer Hudson... you were robbed. I will miss you.

+ Reply to Thread