+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 77 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Jennifer Hudson - FINALIST

I voted for Jennifer a whole bunch last night!! I'm worried tho' cuz I never had a problem getting through. I seriously hope her performance isn't "forgotten" and she winds up Bottom 3 or *gasp* voted off. Just have that same sinking feeling as when Amy got the boot

FORT Regular
    im gonna die if jennifer gets voted out instead of JS or JPL! omigosh, we all know and i do beleive and it is visible enough that jennifer is way way better among the others! you gotta vote for this girl, she's very very talented and can totally prove something in the music industry, IMHO - she spices up the stage!

you go girl!!!

RooTing for JON and KRIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agreed with Simon saying that Jennifer might become one of the frontrunners, and what he was talking about the others sticking needles in a voodoo doll, he was clearly talking about Fantasia and Latoya.. but watch out girls, Ms. Hudson is making her way up the top!! Go Jennifer!! ay
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

See, for some reason, I thought Simon was talking about Jasmine and Diana...

I voted quite a lot for Jennifer last night and sometimes it was busy. IMO Diana is the one that is going. As others have said, Jennifer is the only idol that is getting better with each show. I am a fan of K-Lo and thought she should have won last year. Jennifer's my girl this year. If she keeps growing and improving maybe she can pull it off this year. Although Fantasia has a unique voice, many are put off by her attitude. I love Jennifer's upbeat attitude as well as her voice.

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    See, for some reason, I thought Simon was talking about Jasmine and Diana...
    Why would you say that? Didn't Simon say that there were two other front runners back stage sticking pins and needle into her. I just don't really consider Diana and Jasmine as front runners I guess.
    Latoya London all the way!!!

Jennifer Hudson... you were robbed. I will miss you.

Quote Originally Posted by jenuinely
    I voted quite a lot for Jennifer last night and sometimes it was busy. IMO Diana is the one that is going. As others have said, Jennifer is the only idol that is getting better with each show. I am a fan of K-Lo and thought she should have won last year. Jennifer's my girl this year. If she keeps growing and improving maybe she can pull it off this year. Although Fantasia has a unique voice, many are put off by her attitude. I love Jennifer's upbeat attitude as well as her voice.
    to the FORT!!!! It is nice to have you here!!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IdolBud123
    Why would you say that? Didn't Simon say that there were two other front runners back stage sticking pins and needle into her. I just don't really consider Diana and Jasmine as front runners I guess.
    I agree, it's defintely Fantasia & LaToya Simon was talking about (or some could argue that George is one of them). But in true diva tradition, the two I think are Fantasia & LaToya. It is not even close to being Diana & Jasmine.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolBud123
    He didn't say there were two front-runners sticking pins in a Jennifer doll; he said there were two girls sticking pins in a doll. Since he said "girls", I assumed he was talking about Jasmine and Diana...

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    He didn't say there were two front-runners sticking pins in a Jennifer doll; he said there were two girls sticking pins in a doll. Since he said "girls", I assumed he was talking about Jasmine and Diana...
    True...now that I think of it, I think the two girls are Diana & Jasmine since Simon was referring to entering the frontrunner position. The divas have it going on!!!

+ Reply to Thread