+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 77 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Jennifer Hudson - FINALIST

Quote Originally Posted by Scillarella
    I completely agree. And I can see her being VERY successful on Broadway because of this. If the mainstream pop thing doesn't work out. Or even if it does.
    I can see that also. Too bad they have already casted Dream Girls. Maybe Jennifer can be Frenchie's understudy.
    Latoya London all the way!!!

Jennifer Hudson... you were robbed. I will miss you.

Well, they have to replace cast members every now and then. Theres Little Shop of Horrors too!

So does anyone here think Jennifer is going to win the whole competition???

I deffinatly think its possible. Maybe not at the moment but i think last week she gained a lot of fans. Even if some people don't think it was her best, the majoraty of the population did!

I can tell you already, Its either going to be La Toya, George, Fantasia or Jennifer who takes the whole thing. IMHO, they should be the top 4. If my girl La Toya goes before Jenn then i'll be routing for her to win, that is if shes there.

GO JENN AND LATOYA!!!

Oh and by the way Jenn picked a hard song tonite. I'm worried. I cant say anymore. SORRY! Check for yourself in the other thread to see what i mean.

Answer's in John 3:16 Apollonia's Avatar
    Eventhough Simon made the comment about her comming up behind the other 2 ladies in the competition. I just dont think she basically stands a chance. This isn't a racial thing but the votes will get split between the 3 black ladies, with latoya and fantasia getting the bulk of them.

Three's a crowd. I dunno. She basically just is out of luck this year because we can only take so many "divas" and it might just be too late for her seeing as people already have their favourites made up. She can move up on the list, yes, but I just think its too late.
    Inscribe zany quip here

Quote Originally Posted by Apollonia
    Eventhough Simon made the comment about her comming up behind the other 2 ladies in the competition. I just dont think she basically stands a chance. This isn't a racial thing but the votes will get split between the 3 black ladies, with latoya and fantasia getting the bulk of them.

Three's a crowd. I dunno. She basically just is out of luck this year because we can only take so many "divas" and it might just be too late for her seeing as people already have their favourites made up. She can move up on the list, yes, but I just think its too late.
    Hopefully she can pull a K-LO on us. Thats what it seems she is doing.

she was very good- but then you see fantasia and latoya, and they totally rocked. she needs to pick it up, and keep picking it up!

Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol
    she was very good- but then you see fantasia and latoya, and they totally rocked. she needs to pick it up, and keep picking it up!
    Well if she keeps "picking it up" as well as she has been then she will do very good indeed.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I think Jennifer blows Fantasia away.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I actually like Jennifer better than Fantasia. I do think Fantasia had the better performance last night, but Jennifer (along with LaToya) gets my votes.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

+ Reply to Thread