+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 77 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Jennifer Hudson - FINALIST

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar

Judges Playing Favourites

I don't know if anyone else has heard this, but I was just made aware that Paula Abdul and Jennifer Hudson were out shopping together, and that they were recording something together. I do not know how true this is, but I heard it on the radio here in Washington, D.C.

Has anyone else heard this?

Thats really interesting! WOW! Jenn made friends with a superstar! Great! That just improuves her chances of getting a record contract!!!! YIPPEEEE!!!

That kinda seems unfair, because if they develop a frioendships then Paula might give her song suggestions. And she might even be a bit bias on her judging, well i guess thats not really a problem, because she never really gives any good comments anyway.
    Latoya London all the way!!!

Jennifer Hudson... you were robbed. I will miss you.

Im just curious rootin4jasmine, why do you have Jennifer placed last on your current fave list. I cant even fathom how she could be at the end?

Paula Abdul is a SUPER star?? Hehehe.

I don't think it'll matter even if it is true, though I kinda doubt it is. It's still America who votes, not Paula. And it would probably hurt her more than help her anyway. People will think something snarky is going on and so they'll quit throwing votes her way.

I dunno. I don't vote for her anyway.

hmmmm.....how could i say this idolbud.....i just can't relate to her. that's about it. the other contestants, i could relate to at some level but with jennifer....nothing. And its not the same as diana's problem of not making a connection with the audience. It's just when i think of jennifer, my mind sort of spaces out and i draw a blank....lol. it's a weird explanation but that's just it. I have nothing against her voice (although she should control her spurts of shouting out the lyrics) nor her attitude. It's just that i don't care at all---neutral.

So you aren't basing it on her voice? That's good, because I know that even if you aren't a fan of her nobody could think she has the worst voice in the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by rootin4jasmine
    hmmmm.....how could i say this idolbud.....i just can't relate to her. that's about it. the other contestants, i could relate to at some level but with jennifer....nothing. And its not the same as diana's problem of not making a connection with the audience. It's just when i think of jennifer, my mind sort of spaces out and i draw a blank....lol. it's a weird explanation but that's just it. I have nothing against her voice (although she should control her spurts of shouting out the lyrics) nor her attitude. It's just that i don't care at all---neutral.
    Same here. That's exactly how I feel about it. I always thought she sang really well, and I have never thought she had an attitude problem. It's just that there is nothing there that gets me all excited to hear or see her each week. I can totally take her or leave her. But then again, I feel that way about Jasmine too. Eek!

Quote Originally Posted by Scillarella
    Same here. That's exactly how I feel about it. I always thought she sang really well, and I have never thought she had an attitude problem. It's just that there is nothing there that gets me all excited to hear or see her each week. I can totally take her or leave her. But then again, I feel that way about Jasmine too. Eek!
    The only one I feel that way about is Diana.

So you aren't basing it on her voice?
    Not at all. And she definitely doesn't have the worst voice on the competition. But with that said, the only performance i've enjoyed from her is "i believe in you and me" which makes her last in my list.

+ Reply to Thread