+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 77 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Jennifer Hudson - FINALIST

Also, can anyone actually picture Jennifer winning American Idol. She is my favorite, but I just don't see it happneing. What do you guys think.
    Latoya London all the way!!!

Jennifer Hudson... you were robbed. I will miss you.

Her over-singing and attitude bothers me.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolBud123
    Also, can anyone actually picture Jennifer winning American Idol. She is my favorite, but I just don't see it happneing. What do you guys think.
    I don't see that happening in my head, but don't lose hope, you'll never know as well. Who would have known Clay Aiken changed from a geek to a more sophiscated geek now ?

I liked her performance, but I only really started to like her singing this week. I can't really see her as the winner, but I feel she *might* pull a K-Lo and surprise us. She has the potential to.

Hm, I don't like what they did to her hair though.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

I liked her hair better before also. it fit her quarky personality better.

Quote Originally Posted by raindance
    I liked her performance,...I feel she *might* pull a K-Lo and surprise us. She has the potential to.

Hm, I don't like what they did to her hair though.

I agree, i think she can pull off a K-Lo and surprise us, she's already surprised alot of people this week and she def has the potential to go far.

I like her hair both way's though the curly hair does add to her quirky personailty. Alot of people have said she has a bad attitude, I haven't noticed anything, am i the only one?

As for her performance this week, she was brilliant, my fave performance of her's and IMO the best performance of the night.Jennifer has a great voice and great range, her biggest problem was that she didn't have much control but hopefully she's getting used to it. I've always liked her and i'm glad she showed other's what she can do, hopefully she would've gained some more fans from that and she won't end up being in the bottom 2 for a while, unless of course she deserves to be (IMO, she didn't deserve it on both times she was there).

I think th Jennifer showed a whole heap of control during I Believe In You Ane Me. But she just hasn't been the same until her very last perfromance, which was phenomenal

Quote Originally Posted by IdolBud123
    I think th Jennifer showed a whole heap of control during I Believe In You Ane Me. But she just hasn't been the same until her very last perfromance, which was phenomenal
    That's true, she did have control during that performance aswell! I noticed your a Jennifer fan aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by danny
    OMG, I cant stand her!
    Why is she still there? Really? She has no star quality and is so bland especially with all the girls who do what she tries to do sooo much better.
    Her personality didnt come across at all on Tuesdays show but somehow she made it, over Amy who totally made me smile. Jennifer performed like a clown and sang like she was in a bar - as she did last week.
    I want her out of the show to make it seem less amateurish, since thats all she brings to the show IMO.
    Ok, I said all of this after her HeatWave performance, but now I take it all back after this week.
    Mario Vazquez - Still My American Idol

Quote Originally Posted by danny
    Ok, I said all of this after her HeatWave performance, but now I take it all back after this week.
    Lol Danny. I'm glad she was able to change your mind! I've been waiting for her to give a performance like this to show people what she's capable of and i'm happy she's done that. Hopefully she can keep this up and gain some more fans.

+ Reply to Thread