+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 77 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Jennifer Hudson - FINALIST

you guys are really negative you know. I acctullay never heard no one else one earth. I didnt think she was shouting because i dont ussually have my colume on much. I think she is pretty good because she has a good fanbase, but it is starting to give way
    i think she was probbaly numbr 7?
    Sandra plays survivor better then anyone. She Won!

Dawn marie was always the ultimate member of the family.

Jennifer Hudson Forever

Ant is the man! er..... woman

Money talks,

CHOCOLATE SINGS!

I definitely think that she will give knock out performance sometime soon. And I really don't think she shouts that much compared to other contestants, like Diana, Kelly Clarkson, Trenyce... So yeah, Jennifer is one of my favs in the competition.
    Latoya London all the way!!!

Jennifer Hudson... you were robbed. I will miss you.

Quote Originally Posted by kickstand
    When she sings all I can think is that her head is going to start spinning around and around, exorcist-style, when her eyes get so big. I might have to shut my eyes and just listen next time she sings in order to have any perspective.
    LOL!

I have to say Jennifer has started to grow on me a bit more. I don't think she's top 5 material but she should stick around a little bit longer. If there is any true justics she should outlast Camile, John, and maybe Amy and JPL.

Of course I thought Matt should have outlasted them too and that didn't happen

R&C
    I like Jennifer, her overdone facial expression doesn't bother me. Somehow, i'm more enjoying to see her performace on TV than listen to her MP3.
    Who's gonna love you when It all falls down, and
    Who's gonna love you when Your bankroll runs out
    Who's gonna care when the novelty's over
    When the star of the Show isn't you anymore
    Nobody cares when the tears of a clown Fall down...
    Nobody cares when the tears of a clown
    Fall down

What did everyone think about her little snarky remark last night? I am curious how many noticed it in the first place? At least I thought it was a (somewhat disguised) snarky comment towards voting public which could cost her the game as early as next week.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Yeah, I thought it was snarky too. I am not exactly what a snarky comment is, but I think she made one. I never enjoy a bad (or in this case, snarky) attitude!

But, I have to say that I didn't look at her sing Tuesday and only listened, and it was a much more positive experience. Not that I am becoming a big fan or anything, but she sounds better when you are not looking at her. Really...try it sometime.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    What did everyone think about her little snarky remark last night? I am curious how many noticed it in the first place? At least I thought it was a (somewhat disguised) snarky comment towards voting public which could cost her the game as early as next week.
    What was so snarky about it? I didn't see anything wrong, but I guess you take from it what you want. She just said she did her best and if the public didn't like it... and that's pretty much the truth. What do you want her to say? If you're not going to vote for her what difference does it make what she says? She's in the bottom practically every week and keeps getting asked how it feels. Heck, she's running out of things to say.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

What she said was okay to me. It just wasn't "very flowery". Others have been snarky.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    I don't think it was snarky at all.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Me neither.

I don't like her, but I have no idea what comment she made would be considered snarky.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread