+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Jennifer Hudson - FINALIST

WHC
    WHC

Uh oh

Quote Originally Posted by tgrocks
    I hope and pray that she moves on but i kinda have a feeling she won't.
    Well, she made it another week. But consider this: this is the first post in her thread since before the results show. Every other performer has had posts in their thread today, except Jennifer (until this post). That's a bad, bad sign for her survival in this competition.

Jennifer has a very powerful voice, but sometimes she shouts instead of singing that it even hurts my ears. Her facial expressions bug me, too.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    She'll be gone in a few weeks if she doesn't give an amazing performance and build a stronger fanbase.

But her performance on Tues. was pretty good. She just needs to stop shouting.

When she sings all I can think is that her head is going to start spinning around and around, exorcist-style, when her eyes get so big. I might have to shut my eyes and just listen next time she sings in order to have any perspective.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    I was very disappointed with Jennifer's performance... When I heard that she was singing "No One Else on Earth" I was very excited, cause I used to love that song, and I thought it would be a perfect song for her to sing. But then she ruined a perfectly good song, and at the end.... my gosh, she totally destroyed it... it was awful, and she tried to do some runs at the end, and went way off-key... and she was belting it out, to make it that much worse... I was very disappointed in her, because I think she could have done REALLY well if she had just SANG THE SONG!!!!

Oh well, I don't think we'll be seeing much more of her after tonight's show.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I like her... But I doubt her stay around will be long.

I like her too but the performance was awful.

Quote Originally Posted by kickstand
    When she sings all I can think is that her head is going to start spinning around and around, exorcist-style, when her eyes get so big. I might have to shut my eyes and just listen next time she sings in order to have any perspective.
    That was quite the interesting visual! She really does have some exaggerated facial expressions. She's got that dagger-eye look thing going, too.

Well Im sorry, but I think her performance of whatever song it was, was just awful. Cabaret, shouting, oversinging, odd facial expressions - it had it all.
    She was only safe because of her placement last week. Last week she and Camile shouldve swapped places , this week they shouldve again. - NO ! Actually Jennifer shouldve swapped with Matt - and left!
    If this is what you call a good contestant for American Idol - someone who lags waaayyy behind the others who sing her style - then its all a waste of time IMO.
    At least with Camile, JPL, John, George and Amy- they are all unique in this show, and doing their own thing. But stupid Randy says - he obviously thinks the best 5 are the other 5 - Jennifer, Fantasia (who I actually do like to be honest), Diana, Jasmine and LaToya - or as I call them the Divas 2004.
    If this is the final 5 as Randy so blatantly wants them to be - then the show will just be so predictable and boring.
    Get Jennifer out next week for some change and versatility!
    Mario Vazquez - Still My American Idol

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Yeah. Her facial expressions are really weird.

+ Reply to Thread