+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Jennifer Hudson - FINALIST

Answer's in John 3:16 Apollonia's Avatar
    Well I think its pretty clear that Simon does not want Jennifer to win this thing. She sang well, as she did the other nights but its obvious that Simon wont allow her to go far. She has a good voice and he was completly off when stating that the other 11 people in this competition are better then her, or when some or whatever. I can name like 5 that are worse then her. Good voice, fun personality but obviously not enough for Simon, we'll see I guess.
    Inscribe zany quip here

Quote Originally Posted by Apollonia
    Well I think its pretty clear that Simon does not want Jennifer to win this thing. She sang well, as she did the other nights but its obvious that Simon wont allow her to go far. She has a good voice and he was completly off when stating that the other 11 people in this competition are better then her, or when some or whatever. I can name like 5 that are worse then her. Good voice, fun personality but obviously not enough for Simon, we'll see I guess.

I totally agree with you, but I was thinking Simon's comments may help her this week... that may spur more of Jennifer's fans to vote for her and save her this week. Her neck's already been on the chopping block once. She needs every vote she can get.

I like Jennifer ALOT but for some reason I don't think America really does. Why, I have NO idea. She can sing, and I also like her personality. But I'm not sure the audience identifies with her. Who knows? All I know is I like her alot and will be sad when she goes, which I hope is not this time around.
    I think given a chance, she can really prove herself.

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Simon doesn't want Jennifer to outshine any of his chosen people. That's why he's constantly trying to get the vote against her. He really makes me angry when he does that. Let the people decide. That's fair. I wish he would shut up most of the time. Anyway, Jennifer picked a pretty good song for country. It wasn't the greatest tonight, but she sure should be back next week. I hope, I hope, I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur
    I totally agree with you, but I was thinking Simon's comments may help her this week... that may spur more of Jennifer's fans to vote for her and save her this week. Her neck's already been on the chopping block once. She needs every vote she can get.
    That's actually what we were thinking ...that Simon may be trying to light a fire under Jennifer so that if she does survive this week she'll know she'll have to work her butt off to stay in the competition.

FORT Fogey
    I was very disappointed with Jennifer's performance... When I heard that she was singing "No One Else on Earth" I was very excited, cause I used to love that song, and I thought it would be a perfect song for her to sing. But then she ruined a perfectly good song, and at the end.... my gosh, she totally destroyed it... it was awful, and she tried to do some runs at the end, and went way off-key... and she was belting it out, to make it that much worse... I was very disappointed in her, because I think she could have done REALLY well if she had just SANG THE SONG!!!!

Oh well, I don't think we'll be seeing much more of her after tonight's show.

And her face....oh, her face. I can't bear to watch her sing. I thought her performance last night was dismal, and perhaps even grim. Yes, grim. Those deep notes are just from another planet. I know some like her, but she is like fingernails on the chalkboard to me.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

I don't understand why Jennifer consistantly picks songs that start off too low for her. She doesn't have a low range and she should realize that.

She always ends up in the middle for me. I don't hate her and I definitely don't love her. I wouldn't be surprised to see her go because I don't see a "bandwagon" for her.

We need a bandwagon smiley btw.
    Who shot who in the what now?

I wasn't too impressed by her. I hope to see better from her. She wasn't the worst last night.

I hope and pray that she moves on but i kinda have a feeling she won't. But if she does I think that she will raise the bar (kinda like pulling a KLO. Weak in the beginning and STRONG by the end.) She has the potensial to make it very far imo. After last nights performance i can't see her getting many votes though . . . . My fingers are crossed that she makes it through . . . .

+ Reply to Thread