+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 137 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596136 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Diana Degarmo - FINALIST

Please do not post spoilers in this thread, including what songs Diana may be singing on future shows.

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    What's with Snellville this year? This little town produced a top 3 finalist for both American Idol and Nashville Star this year. How very odd.

(and please don't make the joke that Snellville is actually a real-life pop farm. That's just too easy. )

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar
    That's cute. You should check out the official Fox site. A lot of Diana support (mostly teenagers though).
    Win or Lose: Diana Degarmo is my American Idol!

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katelyn&Carmen
    Do you know if the songs that they are performing on Monday's special are just any songs they want to? Or is it another favorite from the season?
    Hey,

This is just speculation and a pure guess but I am thinking since they were asked to pick their fav' songs last "special" maybe the judges will have some say in what song they sing this time or what in their opinions is their fav. Also, notice there are three finalists which equals the number of judges as well.
    Win or Lose: Diana Degarmo is my American Idol!

EmailMeToJoinDi'sFanGroup DianaDeGarmoFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm
    That's cute. (mostly teenagers though).
    That's why I stay away and let my better half (JetStew) handle that part- LOL

THANK YOU to the fans for voting for DIANA!

HUH? Did you miss the BROKEN WING episode? Normally, TITANIC is my all-time fave ballad of Di's but the illness had hold of her that week. Considering there are 3 songs per contestant Tue., I would be shocked if all 3 were up-tempo.
    No i didn't. I was alluding to the fact that some people (like me) are still waiting for that breakthrough ballad performance from Diana. IMO, her best ballad to date is One Voice but it still didn't wow me I'm still waiting for her to really stand out on a ballad song.

I am sure one of the judges WILL give Diana a ballad to sing! I am hoping she does well on it! I do see her first single being an uptempo song.

Quote Originally Posted by Kariann1
    I am sure one of the judges WILL give Diana a ballad to sing! I am hoping she does well on it! I do see her first single being an uptempo song.
    That's likely. My guess is that Randy will pick something for her, as he's been supportive of her all along. He picked "Without You" for Kelly, and she did well with it. I'm pretty sure he picked a ballad for Kim Locke...was it "Inseperable"? Paula will probably pick for Jas, and Simon for Fantasia. That's just a guess.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

I think Randy picked Anyone Who Had A Heart for Kim, but she chose Inseparable herself.
    I really do hope that Diana gets a ballad to sing, but unlike Fantasia and Jasmine. I cant think of ay for her...
    Mario Vazquez - Still My American Idol

Regardless of what the shows outcome is. I hope that she continues to do well and has learned a lot of positives from her AI3 experience.

+ Reply to Thread