+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 137 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Diana Degarmo - FINALIST

Fade to black
    I think Diana will surprise a lot of people and make it to the final 5 but her youth/inexperience will stop her there. She is much better than two of the three other teenagers (John Stevens and Leah) and her and Jasmine should both do pretty well, however my gut is the top three are going to be the two with good fanbases (Fantasia and JPL) and the one with the best voice (Latoya) with the one with the better of the voices with the fanbase pulling it out in the end (Fantasia). Personally, as of now I'm rooting for Diana and Latoya, but that is likely to change over the next couple of weeks.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by hazyshadeof
    I think Diana will surprise a lot of people and make it to the final 5 but her youth/inexperience will stop her there. She is much better than two of the three other teenagers (John Stevens and Leah) and her and Jasmine should both do pretty well, however my gut is the top three are going to be the two with good fanbases (Fantasia and JPL) and the one with the best voice (Latoya) with the one with the better of the voices with the fanbase pulling it out in the end (Fantasia). Personally, as of now I'm rooting for Diana and Latoya, but that is likely to change over the next couple of weeks.
    I can actually see one of Fantasia and Latoya getting Tamyra'd(ie getting voted out early against vocally less superior talent) once it comes down to the final 4 or 5. The main problem is they are both somewhat similar and will split the fan base that goes for that type of person.

Im really unsure about Diana right now. I didnt want her to get through her week, but Ive downloaded all the 12s performances and there no doubt that Ive listened to Diana singing Ive got the music in me more than anyone.
    Plus I really liked her look on the WC results show. I see her as being one of the first off or winning the whole thing...
    Mario Vazquez - Still My American Idol

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    Is it me or did Diana look like she was ready to walk the streets tonight?
    Diana looked hot. Camille looked trashy.
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    Given the performances so far, she's my current favorite with Amy coming in a close 2nd.

I think a lot of people have already forgotten her because she was literally the 1st one to perform. That means we have seen 39 performances since then! So, I guess you can't blame people for forgetting. In any case, I agree with Hazy. I think she'll really surprise people once she gets back out in circulation.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Katelyn&Carmen
    Diana looked hot. Camille looked trashy.
    I know i will probably get alot of negative reponse for this comment, but Diana could stand to loose some of her babyfat. As for Camille i will admit she also looked trashy.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    I know i will probably get alot of negative reponse for this comment, but Diana could stand to loose some of her babyfat. As for Camille i will admit she also looked trashy.
    I think thats what makes Diana, Diana. Shes not a cookie cutter Carmen or Kim C.

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    Sheesh. She's not even big. Not everyone has to be Lisa Wilson thin. And if she did lose weight, you'd be the first one here to say she has an eating disorder.
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

I think she looks cute in her baby fat

FORT Fanatic
    She may come off as immature and inexperienced, but I think she really doesn't need to grow any better in the finals. She was one of the younger contestants who the judges never mentioned had "potential". Like Paula said, she looks like a real pro onstage.

+ Reply to Thread