+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 137 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Diana Degarmo - FINALIST

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Delia
    I don't get what the big deal about "being sixteen" is. What's the big deal about her being the youngest contestant?
    If John (the redhead) makes it, she won't be the youngest contestant. He will.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

I think it's all about the way you state things, yourefired. And, just like you're allowed to have an opinion, some others might not agree with you, but we encourage discussion like that here.

I find her to be a beautiful young girl. I agree her hair could frame her face better and some clothing options might suit her better than others.
    Who shot who in the what now?

I think she just has some babyfat on her, but she looks fine.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Im really undecided about her, I dont know if Im happy with her being there or not.
    When she 1st sang I thought, she'll be one of those people who are really good but are just in a too good group to get through (especially with her going first).
    But as the group went on , I found myself quite disapointed with a lot of people, so when I thought about her after everyone sang I sort of thought, she could make it.
    However I really didnt know what to think when she sang on the resuls show - I thought it was quite bad ( I mean I know on the results show, everyones emotions are high and seem to go out of control if they sing, but I thought she went off ) so based on her singing the first time, I suppose she was great, but not the 2nd time for me.

She reminds me of Kelly-both voice and personality.

Diana is a cute girl, but yes nicer clothes and a good hair cut will just add to her GOOD presentation!

<i> Just found this article. I am wondering if Diana was told to look sweet and innocent so "they" can do a terrific make-over on her. Being a beauty queen, I am sure she knows how to do her make-up and hair. Also, she already has an agent. Do you think this is a set up by the AI3 producers?</i>

"American Idol" may purport to make singing sensations from everyday folk, but DeGarmo is far from a novice.

She's been performing since she was 5 years old and has something of a local rep as a singing prodigy.

In addition to holding the crown of Miss Teen Georgia America 2002, she was a finalist on another TV talent show "America's Most Talented Kid" last year.

Among her vocal credits: She opened the show for the 1997 Georgia Music Hall of Fame Awards, has also been an opening act for Trace Adkins and Diamond Rio, performed at the Dollywood theme park, and appeared in various local and national commercials. She's also sung at conventions for Wal-Mart and Coca-Cola.

"I took her to a convention when she was 7 years old and she blew everyone away," said Joy Pervis, owner of Hot Shot Kids/Teens, a talent agency in Atlanta, who has been one of DeGarmo's local agents for almost 10 years. "She's just an overall sweet kid. She's been doing this for so long and it doesn't go to her head."

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...play.php?f=113

I love her voice, and as someone else said she didn't take the safe route, no wonder she got second! Go Diana!!
    -if life gives you lemons throw them at people-
    -Don't make me release the flying monkeys!-
    -Mean people suck-
    -God Bless Us Freaks
    -Creative people must be stopped-
    -Mandora says"Will i get a boyfriend?" Quoth the Raven "Nevermore" Quoth me" You suck Raven!"-

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    Diana is my favorite so far. Along with Amy Adams. They've pronounced her name two different ways though. On Tuesday, it was DEE-ANA and on Wednesday it was DIE-ANA. Which is it?! Also, on Tuesday, Randy said that Hawaii must be proud of her. I guess he didn't realize that she only auditioned there and isn't from there.
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

FORT Newbie
    has anyone gone to the clay aiken and kelly clarkson tour?? if you went to the atlanta concert diana was there in the row in front of me...she let me take a pic of her

+ Reply to Thread