+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Diana Degarmo - FINALIST

A I FAN ALL 5 YEARS pokealot214's Avatar
    far northern Minnesota usually, but wherever my job takes me!
    Thanks for the kudos, royalcloudjumpe.
    only here occasionally due to work schedule... here mentally even less BTW... you can just call me poke

Simon has certainly let it be known that he doesn't think Diana has a chance of winning. I wish America would prove him wrong. She is just as good, and just as deserving as anyone left on that stage. I felt his comment about two of them deserved to be there, or whatever he said, was totally uncalled for. Apparently his vote is not the only one that counts. I for one, would love to know how the votes REALLY add up in these contests.

What I don't understand is that during the first two seasons of AI, Simon was always telling contestants that they could "lose a few pounds" .. yet he has never said this to Diana.. Do you think he was warned or told not to make comments on their weight?

Could it be that Simon doesn't think Diana could lose weight? I think she just chooses poor outfits.

Honestly I think it just reads poorly on tv. I highly doubt she's as severely overweight as some posters make her out to be.
    Who shot who in the what now?

I just saw her pictures from the other page.. she is cute when she is slimmer.. but now she looks like a chunky monkey.. That dress really showed off her F.U.P.A. -- not flattering

I keep losing my keys!!!! royalcloudjumpe's Avatar
    Thanks for the kudos, royalcloudjumpe.
    no problem pokealot214.....I really understand what you are saying....many people have so many double standards. For example it's phony if Diana has a couple tears in her eyes....but it shows LaToya finally displaying emotion? I don't get some of these people that make these claims.
    Oh well. what can you do.
    Alanis Morissette - So-Called Chaos GO BUY YOURS NOW!!
    Mrs. Dalloway said she'd buy the flowers herself today.
    Diana DeGarmo, she almost had it all

Quote Originally Posted by Jebber78
    I just saw her pictures from the other page.. she is cute when she is slimmer.. but now she looks like a chunky monkey.. That dress really showed off her F.U.P.A. -- not flattering
    Yeah that dress showed it all- it was a "flab grabber." Maybe when the tour starts she will lose about 15... That can be achieved. She's not that much overweight anyway & the camera doesn't help as it adds pounds as well. I don't want her to make herself skeletal either, but hey "image" does play a huge role in the entertainment business. For instance look at Britney Spears.... so many young girls wanna look like her & I can see why.

Since people are speaking of her weight, I have to chime in that it looks like she has gained a few pounds during the competition. Maybe she is a stress eater (I know I am) ? Maybe she will automatically start loosing the little excess she has once the competition is over, and the worst part of the stress is done with. Maybe that is also why she has shown some poor judgement in her clothing choices; she is maybe not accustomed buying for her current shape.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

I hope she doesn't start wearing dresses that make her look cheap and allow her to jiggle all over the place. We won't want to see that again.

She should go to Dress Barn or TJ Maxx and get some baggy, long-length "dresses".. something that will not hug ANY part of your body! A nice floral print would be good! I just don't want to see any more FUPA's hanging out all over the place..

When she was talking about going to the prom, she mentioned her date had a "backup" in case she couldn't make it.. maybe he told her that because he has seen her balloon over the past few weeks and wants a date he can get both arms around!

+ Reply to Thread