+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 137 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Diana Degarmo - FINALIST

Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur
    I don't remember her at all... What did she sing?
    Diana was the 1st to sing and she sang "I Got The Music In Me", which was originally done in the 70's by Neil Sedaka & Kiki Dee. Diana was really awesome. IMO she should make it thru along with Fantasia!! They were the best!!

I wasn't expecting much from her last night. And when I saw she was going to be up first, I definitely thought the nerves would get to her. I'm not a teeny bopper fan, but I think Diana has a maturity that goes beyond her age. I was really blown away by her performance.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Fade to black
    Diana was definitely my fav last night. I threw 50 or so votes her way and even had a few busy signals, so maybe that means she'll make it through! I hope so.

I got a lot of busy signals, too! It took me about 30 minutes to get through. I thought she did the best last night, and to be so young...I was truly impressed.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

I thought she had a fabulous voice, very mature for her age, and she has the moves down and she connects with her audience. But, since I am on a shallow streak, I have to add that she needs to address the wardrobe and image section if she wants to win it all (but this is a good thing in this competition, a transformation always gets attention, and some 'she-is-really-wanting-it-and-working-for-it' -points). I do hope she advances one way or another, I'd like to hear more of her.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I enjoyed her performance and it wouldn't bother me if she made it through, but there are a couple of others that I enjoyed a little bit more than her. She impressed a lot of people last night though, so she'll probably make it into the top 12. If not tonight, then through a wildcard spot.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

I thought she did great! I'd defenitly wonna see her make it through!

i thought diana did a nice job, but i thought the judges overpraised her... especially simon with the "voice like christina aguilera back when she was still nice." i don't think her voice is even comparable to christina's - and though i think she has a good voice, i don't think it's good enough (imvho) or that she has the charisma to advance further in the competition.

I thought she had a range and power similar to Christina's, but I actually like the presentation of her songs better than Christina's. I find Christina is too over the top with the runs, especially if you saw her on the Grammy's. It will be intersting though, if she does advance to the finals, how she'll compete with an older crowd.
    Who shot who in the what now?

I think Diana did a very nice job and sounded much older than she is. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she advanced.

+ Reply to Thread