+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3787127128129130131132133134135136137
Results 1,361 to 1,367 of 1367
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Diana Degarmo - FINALIST

Re: Diana Degarmo - FINALIST

it is obvious that he marches to his own beat.
    I think I read a sentence or two about them meeting while performing in Hair on Broadway ... and they were naked when they met. So ... I guess it's good that he didn't march to that drum beat!
    NCLurker likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I think I read a sentence or two about them meeting while performing in Hair on Broadway ... and they were naked when they met. So ... I guess it's good that he didn't march to that drum beat!
    Ace was also an ex Idol. I don't know if they knew each other prior to Hair, but they did do that play together. I saw them both in the audience at the Opry last year during CMA Music Fest Week & they sure looked to be in love.

FORT Fogey

Is the poster for real?

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Is the poster for real?
    Yes, this is their new co- starring production....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Yes, this is their new co- starring production....
    He looks like a good Joseph, but who is she supposed to be? The only woman I know in the Biblical story is Potipher's wife, and she is most definitely not a flattering character. She tries to beguile and seduce the loyal Joseph into commiting adultery against his boss, Potipher, she pulls his clothes off as he tries to get away from him, and then she lies to Potipher in revenge by suggesting that it was Joseph who tried to seduce her. The consequence of Potipher's wife and her actions is that the innocent Joseph is throw into prison for several years until his extremely unusual and timely talents and abilities are once again found to be useful to the Pharoh of Egypt.

Maybe she is playing Joseph's wife? We know next to nothing about her except that he was rewarded an Egyptian one of high standing for what he was able to accomplish during the famine. We also know that Joseph had 2 sons who become relevant to Israel's history, so they may develop the wife's part, and Dianna could be Joseph's wife.

Re: Diana Degarmo - Group 1

I imagine she is playing the narrator that is featured throughout the musical.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread