+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Diana Degarmo - FINALIST

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I really love this girl. I would really enjoy seeing a Diana/Jasmine finale.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I like Diana, too, BF. I think she did a very nice job, and I look for her to be around for a while to come.

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollonia
    the reason Simon called her a big doll is because she is just that. She's an adorable teenager and unless they're going for another Hillary Duff, that's probably not what they're looking for. Not a potential 'sex symbol' (because sex does sell folks) but in fact, a big doll.
    yup, they need another sex symbol, like who Ruben? Yeah, he's a regular Fabio And kelly may be cute enough, but she's not exactly giving Christina Aguillera a run for her sex symbol money.

There's been a bit of debate on this thread regarding whether Diana needs to lose weight or if her weight is just perfect.

I think that Diana's weight is probably completely healthy and she looks pretty comfortable in her clothes. But I also think that if she wants to be more competitive in this looks-affected world, it wouldn't hurt to lose 10 pounds. Over the course of the next three weeks or month she could do that without starving or eating poorly AND it wouldn't make her unhealthy. I don't think she has to--but I don't think it would hurt her in the competition and it might help.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    There's been a bit of debate on this thread regarding whether Diana needs to lose weight or if her weight is just perfect.

I think that Diana's weight is probably completely healthy and she looks pretty comfortable in her clothes. But I also think that if she wants to be more competitive in this looks-affected world, it wouldn't hurt to lose 10 pounds. Over the course of the next three weeks or month she could do that without starving or eating poorly AND it wouldn't make her unhealthy. I don't think she has to--but I don't think it would hurt her in the competition and it might help.
    I'm sorry, but that's just ridiculous. You say that "...Diana's weight is probably completely healthy"? It's not like there's any doubt- of course her weight is healthy. She is not even remotely overweight. I suppose she could lose ten pounds, if she wanted to be as thin as a rail, but why should she bother?

FORT Fanatic
    I found her top 12 performance addicting. It was so effortless and catchy that I kept rewinding it and playing it over.

I hope a girl her age doesn't get into the crazy, unhealthy fad diets. IMO, she's fine.

I really enjoyed Diana's performance Tuesday night. She had power, good pitch, and seemed confident. I look forward to seeing her next week.

Quote Originally Posted by clay crazy
    I really enjoyed Diana's performance Tuesday night. She had power, good pitch, and seemed confident. I look forward to seeing her next week.
    I agree. I think she's the only contestant who can blow us away with a country song.
    I'll miss you Amy, George, and La Toya

Love love love her.

I find it refreshing to see a teenager who looks and acts like a teenager. But then when she performs, she is way beyond her years. She is amazingly poised and her voice seems wonderfully mature.

OK I'm done. Never mind me.

I look forward to hearing more. I hope she continues to amaze.

+ Reply to Thread